IDC's Packaging Print service covers packaging print with conventional market sizing and forecasts, as well as end-user needs from survey content.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- The print ecosystem for digital package printing, including labels, flexibile, folding carton, and corrugated
- Market shares for label, flexible, folding carton, and corrugated presses
- Smart packaging
- Improving the supply chain with digital print
- Forecast and analysis reports on label, flexible, folding carton, and corrugated presses
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the market size and forecast of the key packaging applications (e.g., label, flexible, folding carton and corrugated?
- What are the key trends and market developments for value-added digital output such as smart packaging, versioning/personalization, and on-demand printing?
- Who are the market share leaders in each packaging print segment and how is digital print competing with analog technologies?
- How are brand owners and manufacturers using digital technology to help improve and save money in the supply chain?
- What are the important substrate trends that will impact the packaging market?
Canon Inc., Domino Printing Sciences plc, Durst Phototechnik AG, Eastman Kodak Company, Electronics for Imaging, Inc., Esko-Graphics BVBA, FUJIFILM Corporation, HP Inc., Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG, Konica Minolta Holdings, Inc., Landa Corporation, Mark Andy Inc., Memjet, Ltd., SCREEN Graphic Solutions Co. Ltd., Seiko Epson Corp.