The same technologies that are driving digital transformation within organizations are also rapidly transforming work as we know it. Leveraging IDC's Future of Work framework, IDC's Canada: Future of Work provides insights on how technology is changing work culture, the workspace, and the workforce itself in Canada. This advisory service will allow subscribers to identify opportunities tied to the future of work and tailor go-to-market strategies and product and services road map to meet the growing demand of end users for future of work solutions. Organizations across the globe have to contend with hybrid work. This research will help provide technology buyers and suppliers with insights on facts impacting the successful implementation of hybrid work, the road map for talent retention, and how cultures will have to shift to adapt to create an inclusive hybrid operating model.
Canada: Future of Work
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- IDC's Future of Work framework: Work culture, workspace, and augmentation
- Technologies shaping the future of work
- Vendors offering future of work innovations
- Factors that will enable successful hybrid work
- The shifts in leadership and processes due to hybrid work
- IT Versus Line-of-Business Views on Future of Work
- Skills: Gaps, Automation, and AugmentationVendors and Technologies Enabling Future of Work
- IDC Survey: Buyer Strategies and Plans for Canada
- State of Hybrid Work in CanadaCanadian Future of Work Case Study
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the specific technologies and innovations driving the future of work?
- What is the current state of organizations' future of work initiatives in Canada?
- Why is agility a critical factor across all pillars of the future of work?
- What are the key opportunities and challenges for future of work transformation across work culture, workspace, and augmentation?
- Which industries are embracing the future of work?
ADP LLC, Accenture plc, Adobe Systems Inc., Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., Amazon.com Inc., Apple Inc., Automation Anywhere, Inc., Avaya Inc., Bell Canada, Blue Prism Group plc, Box, Inc., Breather Products Inc., Celonis SE, Cisco Systems Inc., Citrix Systems, Inc., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Dell Technologies Inc., Dropbox Inc., Google LLC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hitachi, Ltd., IBM, Intel Corporation, KPMG International, Konica Minolta Holdings, Inc., Lenovo Group Limited, LinkedIn Corporation, Meta Platforms Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Mitel LLC, Nintex Group Pty. Ltd., OpenText Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Pegasystems Inc., Qualcomm Inc., Ricoh Company, Ltd., Rogers Communications Inc., SAP SE, Salesforce.com, Inc., Samsung, ServiceNow, Inc., Slack Technologies, Inc., Symantec Corporation, TELUS Corporation, TIBCO Software Inc., Tata Consultancy Services Limited, UiPath Inc., VMware, Inc., WeWork Companies Inc., Workday, Inc.