IDC Energy Insights: Americas Utilities and Natural Resources Industry Intelligence provides technology vendors with an Americas utilities and natural resources market perspective, looking at industry subsegments, core processes, and technology categories. This service also provides actionable information to Americas marketers, sales leaders and professionals, product managers, market intelligence, and channels managers to accelerate and simplify their jobs, sharing detailed data on industry trends, buying behavior, industry personas, and market sizing.
IDC Energy Insights: Americas Utilities and Natural Resources Industry Intelligence
This advisory service provides a view on the Americas utilities and natural resources industry and its subsegments, providing technology suppliers with actionable information on current and future technology purchasing behavior through IDC's proprietary data and analysis.
The service enables subscribers to assess American market opportunities accurately and better understand their potential prospects by analyzing ICT buyers, both IT and line of business. Research from the service will provide insights into their varying priorities, considering process improvement drivers and their linkage to technology while offering useful guidance to build sales messages and go-to-market initiatives for digital technology providers.
Throughout the year, this service will address tech suppliers' needs in the Americas region, including:
- Evaluating the utilities and natural resources technology market opportunity in the Americas region
- Understanding the utilities and natural resources sector buyers and their priorities in the Americas region
- Preparing a focused go-to-market approach for the Americas region
- Refining regionally relevant sales messages
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success in the American market:
- How much will utilities and natural resources in Americas spend in ICT today and in the future?
- What are the key business drivers in Americas across key utilities and natural resources processes?
- What technologies are utilities and natural resources companies in Americas investing in today? And what are the differences across the utilities and natural resources subindustries in Americas?
- What are the key business priorities for tech buyers in the Americas utilities and natural resources sector, and how does that influence their technology purchasing patterns? How can you map sales opportunities against those business issues?
- Who are the key personas to address in the utilities and natural resources sector, and what are their key concerns?
- How can I have more relevant and timely conversations with my key customers and prospects in this sector in Americas?
- How can I stay on top of the issues that matter to utilities and natural resources executives and their challenges, roles, and issues?
Who Should Subscribe
The service provides actionable industry insights and guidance to key IT vendor decision makers operating or planning to enter into the American utilities and natural resources market:
- Americas marketers (field marketers and regional CMOs)
- Americas sales leaders and professionals
- Americas product managers (tech domain leads)
- Americas market intelligence and research
- Americas channels managers (alliances and distribution channels/partners)