The agriculture industry is experiencing increased pressure from global demographic changes, scarcity of natural resources, climate change, food security, and increased global supply chains. At the same time, agriculture producers continue to have business objectives of higher crop productivity, lower costs, safer workers, and lower environmental impact. New digital technologies are being adopted across business, field, and supply chain operations to support these objectives. Technology and data are playing an increasingly critical role across operations to enable decision support, automation, integration, and control. The Worldwide Agriculture Digital Transformation Strategies research advisory service provides insights into how agriculture companies are changing the way they buy technology, how they engage with technology suppliers, and how they innovate across their businesses to bring together the capabilities of information technology (IT) and operational technology (OT) to achieve business innovation and efficiency.
Worldwide Agriculture Digital Transformation Strategies
This service distills market and industry data into incisive analysis drawn from in-depth interviews with industry experts, executives from across lines of business, and suppliers of IT hardware, software, and services to the industry. Insight and analysis are further supported and validated through rigorous research methodologies in quantitative market analysis. IDC Insights' analysts develop unique and comprehensive analyses of this data focused on providing actionable recommendations. To ensure relevance, our analysts work with subscribers and market leaders to identify and prioritize specific topics to be covered in research reports.
Throughout the year, this service will address the following topics:
- Digital transformation strategies adopted by agriculture and related companies in the agriculture ecosystem
- Global-, regional- and country-level agriculture sector review and market analysis
- Precision agriculture market trends, technology requirements, and investment directions
- Technology investment outlook for new and emerging digital technologies
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- How can agriculture companies define digital transformation strategy, drivers of change, and business objectives?
- How quickly is the agriculture industry maturing in its use of innovation accelerators and emerging technologies?
- What technologies are key to the future of the worldwide agriculture sector?
- How are agriculture companies responding to challenges associated with IT and OT choices within their operations?
- What is the competitive landscape of technology providers and the solutions available in the agriculture sector?
Who Should Subscribe
The Worldwide Agriculture Digital Transformation Strategies research advisory service is ideally suited to support the needs of senior executives within agriculture companies responsible for digital transformation strategy development and execution. The research will provide valuable insights to agricultural operations business executives and managers and IT executives for supporting agriculture operations. Technology vendors and systems integrators will find this service valuable for gaining additional insight into the needs and technology investment trends in the agriculture sector.