The IDC Manufacturing Insights: Worldwide Chemical IT Strategies research advisory service will provide research and insight into the operation of the chemical industry as it undergoes a transformation that impacts all parts of the business. The research focuses on companies that are involved in the production for sale of all chemical products, including petrochemical, specialty, and bulk chemical producers. It will also encompass the technology companies that provide the technology foundation for the operation of the chemical producers.
IDC Manufacturing Insights: Worldwide Chemical IT Strategies
The IDC Manufacturing Insights: Worldwide Chemical IT Strategies research service will focus its analysis on the digital transformation (DX) use cases, priorities, innovation technology, and road map for all parts of companies that produce and distribute bulk and specialty chemical products. A special focus will be placed on the companies that supply technology infrastructure and applications that enable the transformation of the chemical industry.
Throughout the year, this service will address the following topics:
- Digital transformation — Investment priorities and road maps for transformation of the chemical industry
- Operations technology — IT/OT convergence investments that help downstream organizations transform how they operate the production lines
- Asset management — Technology changes driving asset management organization and transformation
- Innovation – Prioritizing through use cases that encompass product development, operations, marketing, and logistics
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What is the impact of transformational technologies on the chemical industries DX road map?
- How does a chemical company organize itself around the Future of Operations?
- What are the market trends in chemicals that effect the use case prioritization for DX?
- How should suppliers and trading partners be integrated into the DX road map?
- Who are the technology vendors that can support DX in the chemical industry?
Who Should Subscribe
This IDC research advisory service is ideally suited to support the needs of:
- Companies that produce petroleum chemical products including petrochemical, specialty, and bulk producers
- Organizations involved in all functional areas of a chemical producer like operations, supply chain, product development, marketing, sales, finance, compliance, customer service, and technology services
- Technology vendors that have significant business or business development activities in the chemical industry