The IDC Manufacturing Insights: Worldwide Food and Beverage IT Strategies research advisory service will provide research and insight into the operation of the food and beverage industry as it undergoes a transformation that impacts all parts of the business. The research focuses on companies that are involved in the production of food and beverages and their suppliers. It will also encompass the technology companies that provide the technology foundation for the operation of the food and beverage producers.
IDC Manufacturing Insights: Worldwide Food and Beverage IT Strategies
The IDC Manufacturing Insights: Worldwide Food and Beverage IT Strategies advisory service will focus its analysis on the digital transformation use cases, priorities, innovation technology, and road map for all parts of companies that produce food and beverages, as well as their suppliers. It will provide technology vendors a road map for product development and messaging in food and beverage.
Throughout the year, this service will address the following topics:
- Digital transformation — Investment priorities and road maps for transformation of the food and beverage industry
- Operations technology — IT/OT convergence investments that help food and beverage companies transform how they operate the production lines
- Market transformation — Technology and cultural changes driving a transformed experience for companies and their customers
- Innovation — Prioritizing through use cases that encompass product development, operations, marketing, and logistics
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- What is the impact of transformational technologies on the food and beverage industry DX road map?
- How does a food and beverage company organize itself around the Future of Operations?
- What are the market trends in food and beverage that effect the use case prioritization for DX?
- How should suppliers and trading partners be integrated into the DX road map?
- Who are the technology vendors that can support DX in the food and beverage industry?
Who Should Subscribe
The IDC Manufacturing Insights: Worldwide Food and Beverage IT Strategies research advisory service is ideally suited to support the needs of:
- Companies that produce food and beverage products and their suppliers
- Organizations involved in all functional areas of a food and beverage production, like operations, supply chain, product development, marketing, sales, finance, compliance, customer service, and technology services
- Technology vendors that have significant business or business development activities in the food and beverage industry