IDC's Korea Digital Infrastructure (Korean Version) program provides the key market trends, competitive landscape, technologies, and end-user buying behavior on Korean digital infrastructure. This program also provides quantitative data and qualitative analysis, and it helps customers identify key areas of growth, maturity, and functional/vertical markets by combining supply and demand perspectives.
Korea Digital Infrastructure (Korean Version)
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Korea server market analysis
- Korea cloud digital infrastructure market analysis
- Korea enterprise external storage systems market analysis
- Korea Server Forecast, 2022––2026
- Korea Enterprise External Storage Systems Forecast, 2022––2026
- Korea Private Cloud IT Infrastructure Forecast, 2022––2026
- Korea Edge Computing Integrated IT Ecosystems
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key areas of growth by functional and vertical markets for servers?
- How are the market trends and competitive landscape in the server, storage, and hyperconverged systems markets?
- What are Korea IT buyers' priorities, perceptions, and spending plans for enterprise external storage?