IDC's Korea IT Infrastructure (Korean Version) program provides the key market trends, competitive landscape, technologies, and end-user buying behavior on Korean IT infrastructure including server, storage, and hyperconverged systems. This program also provides quantitative data and qualitative analysis and it helps customers identify key areas of growth, maturity, and functional/vertical markets by combining supply and demand perspective.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Korea server market analysis
- Korea enterprise external storage market analysis
- Korea hyperconverged systems market analysis
- Korea Server Market Share, 2019
- Korea Enterprise External Storage Market Share, 2019
- Korea Hyperconverged Systems Forecast, 2020–2024
- Korea Hyperconverged Systems Market Share, 2019
- Korea Server Market Forecast, 2020–2024
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key areas of growth by functional and vertical markets for server?
- How are market trends and competitive landscape in server, storage, and hyperconverged systems market?
- What are Korean IT buyers' priorities, perceptions, and spending plans for enterprise external storage?