IDC's Canadian Infrastructure Trends and Strategies research program looks at trends, end-user adoption, vendor performance, and future developments within the datacenter (DC) infrastructure market in Canada. Designed to provide intelligence and strategic frameworks to technology sales professionals, field marketing teams, and channel managers to take action on key responsibilities related to the sales cycle, this service provides market sizing, vendor performance, forecasts, and market opportunities as well as a variety of adjacent markets and segmentations from a quantitative standpoint. This advisory service will allow subscribers to identify opportunities tied to the future of infrastructure, tailoring go-to-market strategies as well as product and services road maps to meet the growing demand of end users for infrastructure solutions. At the same time, it looks at vendors, partners, and customers from a qualitative standpoint, concerning needs and requirements, pain points and buying intentions, maturity levels, and adoption in and of new technologies.
Canadian Infrastructure Trends and Strategies
Meet the Experts
Research Vice President, Infrastructure Systems, Platforms and Technologies Group
Research Analyst, Networking & Security
Research Director, Datacentre Infrastructure
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- DC technologies (including software defined), server and storage, and converged systems
- Infrastructure ecosystem including partners and channels
- DC budget trends and dynamics and vendor selection/buying criteria
- Technology investment expectations for legacy and next-gen DC infrastructure
- Brand Perceptions on Enterprise Storage and Service Vendors
- Market Performance and Growth
- Vendor Dashboard: Market Shares
- Infrastructure Ecosystem Barometer
- Executive Market Insights
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the competitive landscape of technology providers and their products and solutions in the DC infrastructure ecosystem?
- How can DC infrastructure companies assist digital transformation strategies, react to drivers of change, and meet business objectives?
- What technologies are key to the success of vendors and operators of Canadian datacenters?
- Which technology pillars and innovation accelerators will have the greatest impact on DC infrastructure buyers and vendors?
- What are the key challenges and pain points of DC operators, and how can vendors best address them?
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Forcepoint LLC
- Fortinet, Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Juniper Networks, Inc.
- Lenovo Group Limited
- NetApp, Inc.
- Nokia Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Palo Alto Networks, Inc.
- Pure Storage, Inc.
- Trend Micro Incorporated