IDC's Asia/Pacific Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics Strategies examine the key market trends, competitive landscapes, technologies, and end users' buying behaviors from IT and LOB standpoints, with focused research on areas of AI and Big Data (BD) — a new generation of software designed to extract value from very large volumes and types of data. This service also provides quantitative data/qualitative insights to help customers identify key areas of growth by country, maturity, functional levels, and vertical markets and understand platforms for the development of analytic and cognitive applications by combining supply and demand perspectives.
Asia/Pacific Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- AI, Big Data, and analytics maturity across countries and industries
- Software — data organization, management analytics, decision support, and automation software deployed in AI-enabled solutions
- Infrastructure — storage, servers, accelerators, and networking for use by advanced analytics and AI
- Services — business consulting, BPO, IT project–based services, IT outsourcing, IT support, and training services associated with advanced analytics and AI
- Exploration, search, and discovery technologies including search engines, auto categorization, information visualization, and recommendation engines
- Image and video analytics, exploration, and discovery technologies and applications including computer vision, voice-speech recognition, and voice analytics
- Asia/Pacific Big Data, Analytics, and Cognitive/AI Systems IT Buyer Research: Industry Use Cases, Trends, Drivers/Challenges, Vendors' Mindshare and Purchasing Intentions, and Case Studies
- IDC FutureScape: APEJ Big Data, Analytics, and Cognitive/AI 2022 Predictions
- IDC APEJ Big Data, Analytics, and Cognitive/AI IDC MarketScape (Vendor Assessment)
- APEJ Big Data Market Analysis and Forecast, 2022–2026
- APEJ Cognitive/AI Enterprise Survey
- Big Data/BA/Cognitive/AI Adoption IT Buyer Perspectives
- IDC APEJ BDA/Cognitive/AI IDC PeerScape (Best Practices, Industry Insights)
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key areas of growth by country, industry, and functional markets for Big Data, BA, and cognitive/AI?
- What are the market shares and competitive positioning of the leading vendors?
- What are IT buyers' priorities, challenges, and spending plans for Big Data/BA/cognitive/AI in APEJ, and how can vendors address them?
- How is the Big Data/BA/cognitive/AI competitive space evolving, and what are the key recommendations for vendors?
- How can end users leverage Big Data/cognitive/AI? Which are the key buyer use cases in APEJ? Which are the top solutions?
- How are the new delivery and consumption models like cloud (BDaaS, machine learning as a service), mobile, and appliances impacting the overall market?
Accenture plc, Adobe Systems Inc., Amazon Web Services Inc., Avanade Inc., Baidu, Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Cloudera, Inc., Commvault Systems, Inc., Dell EMC, Dell Inc., Deloitte LLP, Ernst & Young Global Limited, Fair Isaac Corporation, Fujitsu Limited, Google LLC, HDS International Corp., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hitachi, Ltd., Hortonworks, Inc., IBM, Infobright Inc., Infor Inc., Informatica LLC, Information Builders Inc., Infosys Limited, Intel Corporation, Kalido Ltd, Kognitio Ltd., MapR Technologies, Inc., MicroStrategy Incorporated, Microsoft Corporation, NEC Corporation, NVIDIA Corporation, NetApp, Inc., OpenText Corporation, Oracle Corporation, ParAccel, Inc., Pentaho Corporation., Pivotal Software, Inc., Progress Software Corporation, Qlik Technologies Inc., SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., Software AG, Splunk Inc., TIBCO Software Inc., Tableau Software, Inc., Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Tech Mahindra Limited, Teradata Corporation, Wipro Limited