IDC's European 3D Printing service examines the broadening opportunity around 3D printing. It combines IDC's print and vertical market insight in understanding the size and dynamics of the rapidly evolving 3D print market opportunity. This comprehensive view of the 3D printing market provides vendors of 3D print hardware, software and materials, 3D print service providers and 3D print bureaus with essential strategic and tactical insight required to achieve success.
European 3D Printing
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Western European 3D printing market sizing and forecast
- 3D printing hardware, materials and service providers
- Western European competitive landscape and assessment for vendors, channels and services
- Regular market updates
- Western Europe 3D Printer Forecast, 2021-2025
- Western Europe 3D Printer News
- Western Europe 3D Printing Services Forecast, 2021-2025
- New technology and product announcements and analysis
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the size of the Western European 3D printer market?
- What are the 3D printer market challenges?
- Who are the leading European 3D printer suppliers?
- What do growth prospects look like for the forecast period?
- What are the opportunities in manufacturing, healthcare and education?
- Which other industries or segments present opportunities?
- Which markets should European 3D printer vendors target for success?
- What must happen for more mainstream market adoption to occur?
3D Systems, Inc., Asiga, Beijing Tiertime Technology Co. Ltd., Carbon Inc., EOS Gmbh, EnvisionTEC Inc., ExOne GmbH, Formlabs, Inc., HP Inc., Konica Minolta Holdings, Inc., MakerBot Industries, LLC, Ricoh Company, Ltd., Rize Inc., SLM Solutions Group AG, Stratasys Ltd., XYZprinting, Inc., Zortrax SA, voxeljet AG