IDC's European Industrial and Production Print service is designed to help printer vendors understand the size and dynamics of the rapidly evolving market opportunity. It analyzes market trends, technology developments, print buyers' evolving needs and high-volume digital print trends.
European Industrial and Production Print
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Production printers/MFPs: continuous form, color and monochrome
- Production printer/MFPs trends, forecast and analysis
- Printers/MFPs by technology and production segments, units and value
- Printers/MFPs by country in Western Europe (16 countries)
- Western European Continuous Feed Printer Market Share, 2020
- Western European Continuous Feed Printer Forecast, 2021-2025
- Western European Packaging and Label Printer Forecast and Market Shares, 2021-2025
- Western European Cut-Sheet Production Printers/MFPs Market Shares, 2020
- Western European Cut-Sheet Production Printer/MFPs Forecast, 2021-2025
- Western European Large Format Printer Market Shares, 2020
- Western European Large Format Printer Forecast, 2021-2025
- Western Europe Production Page Vol Forecast, 2021-2025
- Textile and Garment Printing Market Dynamics
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- Which production market segments (technologies/countries will provide the greatest growth?
- Where are the growth opportunities and how are vendors realizing them?
- How are new technologies impacting page volumes and means of communication?
- Which vendors are gaining in the production space?
- What is the size and dynamics of the Large Format printing market?
- What is the size and dynamics of the label printing and packaging market?
- What are the dynamics of the textile and garment printing market?
Canon Inc., Durst Phototechnik AG, Eastman Kodak Company, Electronics for Imaging, Inc., FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, HP Inc., KYOCERA Corporation, Konica Minolta Holdings, Inc., Kornit Digital Ltd., Landa Corporation, Mimaki Engineering Co., Ltd., Oki Data Corporation, RISO, Inc., Ricoh Company, Ltd., SCREEN Graphic Solutions Co. Ltd., Seiko Epson Corp., Sharp Corporation, Toshiba Corporation, Xeikon N.V., Xerox Corporation