The rapid pace of change in the competitive landscape means that the adoption of digital technology is vital for business continuity and growth. Effective communication and collaboration technology that can lend to a more agile and flexible operating structure and work culture while driving innovation and productivity is a critical part of the process. IDC's European Unified Communications and Collaboration program provides detailed insight into the changing needs of enterprises, technological developments and the competitive landscape, and gives actionable advice to providers in this space.
European Unified Communications and Collaboration
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Enterprise requirements today and in 2025
- Vendor strategies and transformation in the cloud era
- Equipment vs software
- On premises vs aaS models
- IP PBX, IP Phones and video conferencing equipment
- Collaborative applications
- Contact center infrastructure and software
- UC&C Lifecycle Services
- Enterprise video platforms
- Impact of new, innovative software based competitors
- European Unified Communications and Collaboration Forecast, 2022-2026
- European Unified Communications and Collaboration Equipment and Software Market Shares, 2021
- European UCaaS Forecast, 2022-2026
- European Enterprise Communications Survey, 2022: Attitudes toward UC&C
- European Collaborative Applications Forecast, 2022-2026
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How do enterprises use unified communications and collaboration technologies today and what are their future requirements?
- How can vendors improve their relevance and profitability in the digital transformation era?
- What will be the pace of softwarization of UC&C, and how will it affect solutions and players?
- How will consumption models for unified communications and collaboration develop?
- What will be the impact of emerging solutions and vendors on the competitive landscape?
8x8 Inc., Alcatel-Lucent S.A., Atos SE, Avaya Inc., Blue Jeans Network, Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Ericsson, Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, Inc., GoTo, Google LLC, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Huddle Inc., IBM, Lifesize Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Mitel LLC, NEC Corporation, Poly, RingCentral, Inc., Salesforce.com, Inc., Slack Technologies, Inc., Vidyo, Inc., Vonage Holdings Corp., Zoom Video Communications Inc.