To be successful in the digital age organizations need to transform the way they connect, communicate and collaborate. They need to connect employees, customers, partners and other stakeholders with data and applications that can be located anywhere, and drive communication and collaboration between them. IDC's European Enterprise Communications Services CIS analyzes the connectivity and communications services markets, detailing changing requirements, trends and competitive dynamics, while providing actionable advice to providers in this space.
European Enterprise Communications Services
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Shifting enterprise requirements
- Enterprise attitudes toward communication services
- Fixed data services - Internet, private IP, Ethernet, cloud connectivity, very high bandwidth and legacy data services
- Fixed voice - TDM to IP migration
- WAN transformation - Managed SD-WAN, virtual network services and cloud networking
- Managed UC&C services - on premises vs as-a-service models
- Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS)
- Service provider strategies and transformation
- European Enterprise Communications Survey, 2022
- European SD-WAN Managed Services Forecast, 2022-2026
- European Managed UC&C Services, 2022-2026
- European CPaaS Forecast, 2022-2026
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How do enterprises use communication services today and what are their future requirements?
- How can service providers ensure their relevance and profitability in the digital transformation era?
- How will service models for enterprise communications services develop?
- What is the market size and forecast for the connectivity and managed communication services segments?
- What are emerging service opportunities in the enterprise communications space?
A1 Digital International GmbH, AT&T Inc., Altice N.V., Aryaka Networks Inc., BT Group plc, Bouygues Telecom SA, Broadnet Communications Ltd., Colt Group S.A., Deutsche Telekom AG, EIR Inc., GTT Communications Inc., KPN, Kinly, Lumen Technologies, Masergy Communications Inc., Messagebird B.V., NTT, OTE S.A., Orange S.A., Proximus Group, Swisscom Ltd., TDC A/S, TIM AG, Talktalk Business Direct Limited, Tata Communications Limited, Tele2 AB, Telefonica S.A., Telenet, Telenor ASA, Telia Company AB, Twilio, Inc., United Internet AG, Verizon Communications, Inc., Virgin Media Limited, Vodafone Group Plc, VodafoneZiggo, Vonage Holdings Corp., Zayo Group Holdings Inc., euNetworks Group Limited
Meet the Experts
Senior Research Analyst, European Enterprise Communications and Collaboration
Research Director, European Enterprise Communications and Collaboration
Research Manager, European Enterprise Infrastructure and Communications