IDC’s Production Print service tracks all market developments for production printing and advises customers on the market activity in the production print market. Production Print vendors will gain an understanding of the current and future status of this complex market. Together with IDC’s Quarterly Worldwide Hardcopy Printer Tracker®, this continuous intelligence service and tracker offers a comprehensive analysis of this burgeoning market.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Digital production printers (including MFPs and presses)
- Monochrome toner production printers
- Color toner production printers
- High-speed inkjet sheetfed production printers
- High-speed inkjet continuous feed printers
- U.S. and Worldwide Production Print Market Share by Technology
- U.S. and Worldwide High-Speed Inkjet Production Print Forecast
- What We Saw in Production Market Note 1Q, 2Q, 3Q, and 4Q
- U.S. and Worldwide Production Color Toner Forecast
- U.S. and Worldwide Production Monochrome Toner Forecast
- U.S. and Worldwide Page Volume by Technology
- U.S. and Worldwide Page Volume by Application
- Pre-drupa 2020 Coverage Market Perspective
- drupa 2020 Coverage Market Perspective
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the market size and forecast for high-speed inkjet and color/monochrome toner in the commercial, publishing, direct mail, and transaction printer segments?
- How much print volume is generated by digital production print equipment? What does the forecast project for growth opportunities? What is the application mix and how is the installed base of equipment changing?
- Who are the market leaders in each of the production print market segments?
- What is status of the analog-to-digital transition? What is expected for the future?
- What are the new products and technologies influencing the production print market opportunity?
- What are the market opportunities for traditional digital production OEMS in adjacent markets like packaging and industrial print?
Beijing Founder Electronics Co., Ltd., Canon Inc., Eastman Kodak Company, FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd., HP Inc., Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG, KYOCERA Corporation, Komori Corporation, Konica Minolta Holdings, Inc., Pitney Bowes Inc., RISO, Inc., Ricoh Company, Ltd., SCREEN Graphic Solutions Co. Ltd., Sharp Corporation, Sindoh Co., Ltd, Toshiba Corporation, Xeikon N.V., Xerox Corporation