Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) is a strategic imperative for enterprises to accelerate their legacy to digital transformation, through radical improvements in process efficiency, productivity, employee performance and operational intelligence. IPA leverages a toolkit of automation technologies, including RPA, Artificial Intelligence, Workflow and Integration Platforms, to drive successful business outcomes that bring human experts and intelligent systems together seamlessly – and scales with the additional use of Process Mining, Task Mining and Operational Intelligence technologies. Future Enterprises must become expert in orchestrating this emerging interplay between humans and machines, to release people from low-value laborious tasks, and enable them to become the creative, super-productive, customer-centric employees needed to secure competitive advantage and success for their businesses in the future. IDC's European Intelligent Process Automation Systems program looks at how European organizations are employing IPA strategies – and how technology vendors and professional services companies in Europe are partnering to deliver business outcomes.
European Intelligent Process Automation Systems
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Business process automation / workflow
- Robotic process automation (RPA)
- Intelligent document processing
- Integration platforms
- Process and task mining
- Automation governance and change management
- Vendor strategies – Keys to Success in Europe
- Emerging European IPA Partnerships and Ecosystems
- European IPA Market Sizing and Forecasts (software and services)
- European Customer Experiences and Adoption Maturity
- Unlocking Value from IPA Best Practices in Europe
- IPA's Role in Cultural Change and Skills Evolution
- The role of Services and Change Management in IPA delivery
- Innovations in Application Delivery supporting IPA evolution
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How are AI and RPA technologies driving automation projects in Europe?
- How are modern "low-code" approaches to integration and automation changing how organizations implement technologies?
- How are European organizations defining modern automation and integration strategies that embrace RPA, AI and more?
- How will RPA, integration and process automation vendors compete and cooperate in Europe as the market evolves?
- How will providers scale IPA adoption across the enterprise?
ABBYY Solutions Ltd., Amazon Web Services Inc., AntWorks Pte. Ltd., Automation Anywhere, Inc., Bizagi Ltd., Blue Prism Group plc, Boomi, Inc., Camunda Services GmbH, Capgemini Services SAS, Celonis SE, FortressIQ Inc., Google LLC, Hyland Software, Inc., IBM, Kofax Inc., Kryon Systems Ltd., Microsoft Corporation, Minit j.s.a., NICE Ltd., Oracle Corporation, Pegasystems Inc., SAP SE, Salesforce.com, Inc., ServiceNow, Inc., SnapLogic Inc., Software AG, TIBCO Software Inc., UiPath Inc.