Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) is a strategic imperative for enterprises to accelerate their digital transformation by digitizing business operations and delivering radical improvements in process efficiency, productivity, employee performance, and operational intelligence. IPA leverages a toolkit of automation technologies including RPA, Artificial Intelligence, Workflow and Integration Platforms to drive successful business outcomes that bring human experts and intelligent systems together seamlessly, and scales with the additional use of Process Mining, Task Mining, and Operational Intelligence technologies. Future Enterprises must become expert in orchestrating this emerging interplay between humans and machines, to release people from low-value laborious tasks, and enable them to become the empathic, effective, customer-centric employees needed to secure competitive advantage and success for their businesses in the future. IDC's European Intelligent Process Automation Systems program looks at how European organizations are employing IPA strategies and how technology vendors and professional services companies in Europe are partnering to deliver business outcomes.
European Intelligent Process Automation Systems
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Business process automation/workflow
- Robotic process automation (RPA)
- Intelligent document processing
- Low-code application development platforms
- Integration platforms
- Process and task mining
- Automation governance and change management
- European IPA Software Market Forecast
- European IPA Software Market Analysis Perspective
- Bi-annual European IPA Software market updates
- Adjacent Markets Colliding: The Drive to Create Multimodal Automation Platforms
- European IPA Adoption Experiences and Maturity
- Unlocking Value from IPA Best Practices in Europe
- IPA's Role in Cultural Change and Skills Evolution
- The Role of Services and Change Management in IPA Delivery
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How are new automation technologies driving automation projects in Europe?
- How are modern "low-code" approaches to integration and automation changing how organizations implement technologies?
- What benefits do European organizations get from automation initiatives, and what are the secrets of success?
- How are European organizations defining modern automation and integration strategies that embrace RPA, AI, and much more?
- How will RPA, integration, and process automation vendors compete and cooperate in Europe as the market evolves?
- How will providers scale IPA adoption across the enterprise?
ABBYY Solutions Ltd., Amazon Web Services Inc., Appian Corp., Automation Anywhere, Inc., Bizagi Ltd., Blue Prism Group plc, Bonitasoft, Inc., Boomi, Inc., Camunda Services GmbH, Capgemini Services SAS, Celonis SE, FortressIQ Inc., Google LLC, Hyland Software, Inc., IBM, Kofax Inc., Kryon Systems Ltd., Microsoft Corporation, NICE Ltd., Oracle Corporation, Pegasystems Inc., SAP SE, SS&C Technologies, Inc., Salesforce.com, Inc., ServiceNow, Inc., SnapLogic Inc., Software AG, TIBCO Software Inc., UiPath Inc.