Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) takes the opportunity presented by Robotic Process Automation (RPA) several leaps forward, to support enterprises in their adoption of intelligent systems and processes at scale, to not just automate, but also augment and orchestrate human and machine workers seamlessly. Future Enterprises must become expert in orchestrating this emerging interplay between humans and machines, to release people from low-value laborious tasks, and enable them to become the creative, super-productive, customer-centric employees needed to secure competitive advantage and success for their businesses in the future. IDC's European Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) Systems program looks at how European organizations are employing IPA strategies – and how technology vendors and professional services companies in Europe are partnering to deliver business outcomes.
European Intelligent Process Automation Systems
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Business process automation / workflow
- Robotic process automation (RPA)
- Use of AI/ML in process automation
- Integration and API management software
- Professional services for Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) implementation
- Vendor strategies – Keys to Success in Europe
- Emerging European IPA Partnerships and Ecosystems
- European IPA Market Sizing and Forecasts (software and services)
- European Customer Experiences and Adoption Maturity
- Unlocking Value from IPA Best Practices in Europe
- IPA's Role in Cultural Change and Skills Evolution
- The role of Services and Change Management in IPA delivery
- Innovations in Application Delivery supporting IPA evolution
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How are AI and RPA technologies driving automation projects in Europe?
- How are systems integrators and consultancies addressing new automation opportunities in enterprises?
- How are modern "low-code" approaches to integration and automation changing how organizations implement technologies?
- How are European organizations defining modern automation and integration strategies that embrace RPA, AI and more?
- How will RPA, integration and process automation vendors compete and cooperate in Europe as the market evolves?
- How will providers scale IPA adoption across the enterprise?