Cloud has emerged as one of the most transformative technologies of this generation. It has fundamentally revolutionized how computing resources are delivered and consumed. Users no longer need to be tied to using software or data found only on their computing devices. They can access innovative cloud-enabled services and data anytime, anywhere, and on any device with internet connectivity. This has transformed the future of work with respect to communications, collaborations, and management of the workforce. In essence, cloud has redefined how companies do business and collaborate across the globe, opening up new forms of business and business models.
IDC's Asia/Pacific Cloud Platforms for New Work Styles program is designed to aggregate research across multiple coverage areas, including digital workplace, human capital management, enterprise communications and collaboration, and workflow automation. Developed in the perspective of both the supply and demand side of the market, this service will provide you with the in-depth analysis and forecasts on enterprise adoption, buying behavior, and competitive activities across the Asia/Pacific cloud services markets for future of work.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Digital workplace services
- Workforce transformation
- HR transformation
- Intelligent process automation
- Human capital management
- Enterprise communication and collaboration
- Social media platforms
- Unified communications and collaboration
- Digital assistance and augmented workforce
- Enterprise content and collaboration
- Automation and intelligent operations
- Intelligent Digital Workspace: Scaling the Workforce
- Augmented Workforce: Multiplied Productivity
- Future of Manufacturing: Era of Industry 4.0
- Future of Banking: Automation and Digitalization in FSI
- IDC MaturityScape: The Future Enterprise 1.0
- The Future of Work and Enterprise Mobility 2.0
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Future of Work 2019 Predictions
- Asia/Pacific Future of Work Survey 2018
- The Future of Work: Preparing for the Digitalized Era
- The Future of Work: What It Entails and Key Trends
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How is the adoption of cloud for future of work in Asia changing and maturity?
- How big is the opportunity for cloud services in future of work for Asia?
- What is IDC's view on changing technology landscape for future of work and its impact on cloud in Asia?
- How is the competitive environment for future of work evolving in Asia?
- What are the skills and technology gaps in cloud adoption for future of work?