This CIS focuses on the application delivery models for SaaS and PaaS in the maturing era of cloud. It will delve into application sourcing strategies, application development methods (agile and DevOps), software asset management, and the next stage for key software markets like ERP. It will also have a channels and partners focus that would focus legacy migration, digital applications, application management, vertical areas and SMBs, and demand in these areas.
Asia/Pacific Cloud: Agile Application Platforms
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Developer activities and attributes, DevOps models
- Enterprise applications and workloads migration
- Leading SaaS and PaaS market views
- MAP: APEJ Platform as a Service
- APEJ IT Systems and Service Management Software Forecast
- APEJ Core and Edge Computing Platforms
- APEJ SaaS and PaaS Software Forecast
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- Which are the leading providers of PaaS and SaaS in APEJ?
- What are the current sourcing strategies in the APEJ region for SaaS and PaaS?
- What are the key application development strategies in APEJ?
- What are the market opportunities and developments in SaaS and PaaS in APEJ?