This program analyzes and explores the future IT hardware and software infrastructure that will provide the basis for future service delivery platforms, almost always in a hybrid cloud model. It will examine public, private, hosted, and hybrid cloud services as well as the issues around the management of them and provide guidance to both supply- and demand-side customers.
Asia/Pacific Cloud: Delivery Platforms
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- This program covers cloud services adoption trends, market sizes for IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, and private cloud in Asia/Pacific (excluding Japan) (APEJ).
- The countries include, but not limited to, Australia, China, Korea, India, Indonesia, and Singapore.
- Forecasts include public cloud, private cloud, hosted private cloud, and cloud professional services for APEJ.
- It includes intentions for deployment of private and hosted private cloud environments, hybrid cloud management plans, and preferred workloads.
- Asia/Pacific (excluding Japan) Public Cloud Services Forecast
- Asia/Pacific (excluding Japan) Public Cloud Services Market Shares
- Asia/Pacific (excluding Japan) Cloud Infrastructure Forecast
- Asia/Pacific (excluding Japan) Cloud Professional Services Forecast
- Asia/Pacific (excluding Japan) Cloud Services Market Analysis Perspective
- Asia/Pacific Cloud Services Buyer Trends and Intentions
- Asia/Pacific (excluding Japan) Cloud Adoption Maturity
- Asia/Pacific (excluding Japan) Private Cloud Forecast
- Asia/Pacific (excluding Japan) Whole Cloud Forecast
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the market opportunities for cloud services providers in APEJ, and how big are they?
- How do APEJ cloud services buyers feel about their providers of cloud services?
- What do APEJ cloud service buyers expect from a cloud service provider?
- Which workloads are most commonly migrated to cloud platforms?
- Which workloads are used for different workload types?
- Which APEJ vertical industries are most open to use of cloud services?
- Which workloads are being repatriated from public cloud to private cloud models?
- How are regional cloud skills being ameliorated?
Accenture plc, Alibaba Group Holding Limited, Amazon Web Services Inc., DXC Technology Co., Dell EMC, Google LLC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., IBM, Lenovo Group Limited, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, Sage Group plc, Tencent Holdings Limited