IDC's India Artificial Intelligence and Cloud Ecosystem research analyzes the evolving cloud and artificial intelligence markets in India. The research focuses on the IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS markets across private cloud, public cloud, and hybrid/multicloud along with an understanding of the cloud management challenges across these environments. The program also focuses on the artificial intelligence market across hardware, software, and services, providing qualitative and quantitative insights, uniting the demand and supply side. The research examines key market trends, end-user buying behavior from IT and LOB standpoints, challenges, investment plans, and cloud and AI priorities from the demand side. And to complete the full circle of research, the program provides in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape, studies vendor performances, and highlights how vendors are supporting customer requirements.
India Artificial Intelligence and Cloud Ecosystem
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Cloud ecosystems from delivery platforms to consumption
- Usage behaviors of public cloud services customers
- IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS market trends
- Private cloud, public cloud, and hybrid/multicloud
- Cloud management challenges
- Vendor performance across IaaS, PaaS, SaaS in India
- Artificial intelligence:
- AI and cognitive solutions' business adoption, drivers, barriers, and best practices
- Vertical industry adoption and use cases for AI/cognitive computing; AI maturity across India
- Competitive landscape across AI hardware, software, and services
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Cloud 2021 Predictions — India Implications
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Analytics and Artificial Intelligence 2021 Predictions — India Implications
- Taking on Artificial Intelligence — Adoption So Far (Use Cases by Verticals, Key Case Studies)
- Perspective on Service Providers' Directions for New Services, Investment Plans, and Way Forward in India
- Obstacles in AI Adoption for Indian Organizations
- Multicloud Challenges and Organizations' Priorities
- India Cloud Market Analysis Perspective — State of Cloud Adoption
- India Artificial Intelligence Market Analysis Perspective — State of AI Adoption
- Market Forecast: Public Cloud Forecast for India, 2021
- India Cloud Professional Services Market
- AI and Cloud Buying Behavior Across Verticals
- IDC MaturityScape Benchmark: AI in India
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the top market trends and potential for the cloud market in India? What are the trends across IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS?
- Which are the key vendors, and how is the market maturing? What are the new delivery and consumption models?
- What is the adoption trend for cloud in India? What are the key workloads that are being moved to cloud? What is it that the customers are demanding? What are the evolving consumption models? Which are the preferred partners?
- How is the market warming up to AI? Which are the key use cases and solutions that are available?
- What are IT buyers' priorities, challenges, and spending plans for analytics/cognitive/AI in India, and how can vendors address them?
- Which are the top ISVs and innovators across AI and cloud?
- How is vertical adoption across cloud and AI?