The newest front on the war for talent is employee experience. The new Employee Experience: Benefits, Wellness, and Employee Engagement program explores these interconnected human capital management (HCM) domains as they benefit from digital technologies and emerge as critical differentiators in hiring, developing, and retaining talent. Research has connected employee experience with business performance, and therefore, it is an important topic in the future of work (FoW). The Employee Experience: Benefits, Wellness, and Employee Engagement program will target vendors providing technology and services for these HCM process domains.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Market for employee engagement survey and management software and services
- Market for benefits and benefits administration software and services
- Market for rewards and recognition software and services
- Market for culture management software and services
- Market for employee well-being software and services
- Market Forecast: Employee Engagement, Wellness, and Benefits
- IDC MaturityScape: Employee Engagement, Wellness, and Benefits
- Employee Experience Buyer Survey: Benefits, Well-Being, and Engagement Technologies and Services
- Taxonomy: Employee Experience
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key trends in the employee experience HXM market — specifically workforce experience, engagement, listening, well-being, rewards and recognition, and benefits in the software and services markets?
- Who are the leading players in the employee experience markets, and what are their characteristics? Who are the market disruptors?
- What is the buyer spending on employee experience software and services?
- What is the relationship between employee experience and business performance?
- What are the keys to success from both a vendor and a buyer view in these markets?