Video surveillance has evolved from a quaint deployment of analog CCTV cameras to a market driven by digital transformation initiatives such as Smart Cities, IoT, and cloud. Increasingly, video surveillance is a rich source of telemetry for both physical security platforms and business intelligence. Solutions comprise a complex ecosystem that includes cameras, storage, software, miscellaneous hardware, and professional services. As traditional analog solutions continue to give way to IP, AI-enabled applications such as physical security and business analytics are spurring growth. This Video Surveillance and Artificial Intelligence Video Analytics CIS delivers analysis and forecasts of key technologies such as IP and analog cameras, video analytics software, video surveillance as a service (VSaaS), storage, and professional services.
Video Surveillance and Artificial Intelligence Video Analytics
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- This research provides the market size, market forecast, and market shares for the video surveillance market for cameras, storage, software, miscellaneous hardware, professional services, and market verticals.
- Additional research focuses on the evolution of video analytics, including AI-enabled analytics, and the application of video data to the management and improvement of business processes.
- Market Glance: Video Surveillance
- IDC TechScape: Video Surveillance
- Market Share: Video Surveillance Cameras
- Market Share: Video Analytics
- Market Share: Video Surveillance as a Service
- IDC PlanScape: Video Surveillance
- IDC MarketScape: Video Analytics
- MarketShare: Video Surveillance as a Service
- Market Survey: Video Surveillance
- Market Glance: Physical Security Technology
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the market size and forecast for the video surveillance market for cameras, storage, software, miscellaneous hardware, and professional services?
- Who are the dominant players in market share for the video surveillance market for cameras, storage, software, miscellaneous hardware, and professional services?
- How will public policy and regulation impact the evolution of the market?
- How are AI and machine learning changing the landscape for video surveillance and creating opportunities for new vendors?
- What are the vertical markets for video surveillance, adoption, and rates of growth?
- What do end-user surveys highlight as the driving needs in the physical security technology market?
- AT&T Inc.
- Avigilon Corporation
- Axis Communications AB
- Bosch Security Systems, Inc.
- Canon Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Dell Technologies Inc.
- Genetec Inc.
- Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co.,Ltd.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- IronYun Corporation
- Milestone Systems A/S
- Mobotix AG
- Motorola Solutions, Inc.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Qognify Ltd.
- Qualcomm Inc.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Sony Corporation
- Teledyne Technologies Incorporated
- Verizon Communications, Inc.
- Verkada Inc.
- Zhejiang Uniview Technology Co., Ltd.
- Zicom Electronic Security Systems Ltd.