Video surveillance has evolved from a quaint deployment of analog CCTV cameras to a market driven by digital transformation initiatives such as Smart Cities, IoT, and cloud. Solutions comprise a complex ecosystem that includes cameras, storage, software, miscellaneous hardware, and professional services. As traditional analog solutions continue to give way to IP, high-definition cameras and AI are spurring growth. This Video Surveillance and Vision Applications CIS delivers analysis and forecasts of key technologies such as IP and analog cameras, megapixel cameras, software, storage, and professional services.
Video Surveillance and Vision Applications
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- This research provides market size, market forecast, and market shares for the video surveillance market for cameras, storage, software, miscellaneous hardware, professional services, and market vertical.
- Market Glance: Video Surveillance
- IDC TechScape: Video Surveillance
- Market Share: Video Surveillance Cameras
- IDC PlanScape: Video Surveillance
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the market size and forecast for the video surveillance market for cameras, storage, software, miscellaneous hardware, and professional services?
- Who are the dominant players in market share for the video surveillance market for cameras, storage, software, miscellaneous hardware, and professional services?
- How will public policy and regulation impact the evolution of the market?
- How is artificial intelligence and machine learning changing the landscape for video surveillance and creating opportunities for new vendors?
- What are the vertical markets for video surveillance, adoption, and rates of growth?
- What do end-user surveys highlight as the driving needs in the market?
AT&T Inc., Avigilon Corporation, Axis Communications AB, BCDVideo, CP Plus International, Canon Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., D-Link Corporation, Dell EMC, Genetec Inc., Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co.,Ltd., Hanwa Techwin Co. Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Infinova Group, Intellivision Technologies Corp., NICE Ltd., ON Semiconductor Corporation, OnSSI, Panasonic Corporation, Panasonic System Networks Co., Ltd., Pelco Inc., Qualcomm Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH, Samsung, Schneider Electric SE, Sony Corporation, Teledyne FLIR, LLC, Tianjin Tiandy Digital Technology Co., Ltd., Verizon Communications, Inc., Vivotek Inc., Zhejiang Dahua Technology Co. Ltd., Zhejiang Uniview Technology Co., Ltd., Zicom Saas Pvt Ltd.