IDC's Japan Multicloud Data Management and Protection (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) service provides analysis of user trends about data management challenges and necessary countermeasures as IT operations shift to multicloud and hybrid cloud environments. Published throughout the year, all research documents are designed to contribute to business strategy development, product management, development planning, marketing, and promotional activities for success in the data services market of the multicloud era. The focal points of this service in 2022 are how data operations management will change toward the next normal in the recovery period from the COVID-19 pandemic and how technological evolution and regulatory changes will affect data operations. IDC will strengthen its analysis and research on how demand and market trends in each field of data services (data protection, data security, data integration, and data location optimization) will change under the influence of the previously mentioned changes.
Japan Multicloud Data Management and Protection (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports)
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Multicloud data management and protection solutions in the data service market
- Key vendor business strategies for multicloud data management/data protection solutions in the data services market
- Demand trends for multicloud data management and protection solutions by user segment
- Subsegment market (data protection, archiving, data integration/orchestration, and data location optimization) business trend
- Japan Data Services Market Forecast
- Japan Enterprise Storage Capacity Forecast
- Japan Multicloud Data Management Market Structure and Vendor Analysis
- Japan Multicloud Data Management User Survey
- Japan Cloud Data Protection Survey
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Future of Digital Infrastructure 2022 Predictions — Japan Implications
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the key players in multicloud data management/data protection solutions, and what are the differentiation factors in the Japan market?
- What are the key selection criteria for multicloud data management and protection solutions?
- What are the growth opportunities that incumbent major and emerging vendors should focus on?
- What are the factors that promote or hinder growth of the multicloud data management market in Japan?
- How will the adoption of new technologies (AI/machine learning, blockchain, homomorphic encryption, etc.) affect the data service market and multicloud data management/data protection solutions?