IDC SIS Japan Multicloud Data Management and Protection (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) provides analysis of user trends about data management challenges and necessary countermeasures as IT operations shift to multicloud and hybrid cloud environments. Published throughout the year, all research reports are designed to contribute to business strategy development, product management, development planning, marketing, and promotional activities for success in the data services market of the multicloud era. The focal points of this SIS in 2021 are how business continuity measures and usage of cloud services will change under the influence of COVID-19 and how personal data use and protection requirements will change due to the revision of the Personal Information Protection Law. IDC will strengthen its analysis and research on how demand and market trends in each field of data services (data protection, data security, data integration, and data location optimization) will change under the influence of the previously mentioned changes.
Japan Multicloud Data Management and Protection (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports)
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Multicloud data management and protection solutions in the data service market
- Key vendor business strategies for multicloud data management/data protection solutions in the data services market
- Demand trends for multicloud data management and protection solutions by user segment
- Subsegment market (data protection, archiving, data integration/orchestration, and data location optimization) business trend
- Japan Data Services Market Forecast
- Japan Storage Capacity Forecast by Industry
- Japan Multicloud Data Management Market Structure and Vendor Analysis
- Japan Multicloud Data Management User Survey
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Enterprise Infrastructure 2021 Predictions — Japan Implications
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the key players in multicloud data management/data protection solutions, and what are the differentiation factors in the Japan market?
- What are the key selection criteria for multicloud data management and protection solutions?
- What are the growth opportunities that incumbent major and emerging vendors should focus on?
- What are the factors that promote or hinder growth of the Japan multicloud data management market?
- How will the adoption of new technologies (AI/machine learning, blockchain, homomorphic encryption, etc.) affect the data service market and multicloud data management/data protection solutions?
Acronis International GmbH, Actifio, Inc., Cohesity Inc., Collibra NV, Commvault Systems, Inc., Dell Inc., IBM, Informatica Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, NetApp, Inc., Paxata, Inc., Pure Storage, Inc., Rubrik Inc., Thales Group SAS, Veeam Software AG, Veritas Technologies LLC