IaaSView 2020: Standard consists of a series of documents that cover companies on their views and usage of IaaS cloud services involving public and hybrid environments. Each document provides in-depth views into the priorities that firms place on using IaaS, level of maturity of firms in adopting these services, critical factors that firms consider when utilizing IaaS cloud services, and expected value and outcomes.
IaaSView 2020: Standard
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- IaaS cloud services involving public and hybrid options and critical services involving business and technology operations functions
- An examination of different types of technologies that these services need to support from enterprise applications to systems infrastructure
- Newer areas involving serverless computing, containers, cognitive, IoT, blockchain, mobility, and analytics
- Executive Summary: This summary provides in-depth analysis of the survey results, which include strategic messages, key highlights, implications, and essential guidance for service providers and views and usages for IaaS cloud services involving public and hybrid environments.
- Survey Findings: This presentation provides a summary of results in the form of charts and figures for each survey question for easy viewing (worldwide only).
- Banner Books: These banner books provide data results of this study across different segment views (e.g., firm size, geography, and industry) (worldwide only).
- Webinar: IDC will provide a webinar as an interactive session to review and discuss the results of this study.
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the current usage of IaaS cloud services?
- What are the top drivers and inhibitors for using these services?
- For which workloads and technologies would firms use IaaS cloud services?
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., Alibaba Group Holding Limited, Amazon.com Inc., BT Group plc, CenturyLink, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Dell EMC, Fujitsu Limited, Google Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Intel Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, NTT Communications Corporation, NTT DATA Corporation, NetApp, Inc., Oracle Corporation, Rackspace Inc., SAP SE, Telstra Corporation Limited, VMware, Inc.