This service provides a holistic view of the European Edge ecosystem across hardware, software, services and connectivity. It will have a focus on European use cases, vendors, go-to-market routes and partners, and impact on end users.
European Edge Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- European edge market across hardware, software, services, and connectivity and how this market is evolving to be distinct compared to core infrastructure.
- Tracks the transformation of workloads as the edge buildout matures.
- Analyzes the challenges of moving towards a distributed architecture across deployments, management, and operations.
- Reviews the role of integrators, ISVs, and service providers in providing platforms and architectures.
- European Edge Computing in 2021: The State of Play and View Forward
- Growth of the European Edge: Forecast and Analysis
- Key Developments of the Edge Market in Europe in 2021
- Market Analysis Perspective: European Edge Strategies, 2021
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key features of the Edge environment in Europe?
- What are the established, emerging, and formative use cases for Edge in Europe?
- What is the business value of edge and why is it important for the end users?
- How do Edge strategies connect to cloud and telecoms?
- What is the European Edge vendor ecosystem and what are the key relationships and partnerships?
ARM Limited, Accenture plc, Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., Amazon Web Services Inc., Capgemini Services SAS, Cisco Systems, Inc., Cloudera, Inc., Dell EMC, Dell Inc., Equinix Inc., Ericsson, Google LLC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, IBM, Intel Corporation, Juniper Networks, Inc., Lenovo Group Limited, Microsoft Corporation, NVIDIA Corporation, NetApp, Inc., Nokia Corporation, Red Hat, Inc., Schneider Electric SE, T-Systems International GmbH, VMware, Inc., Vodafone Group Plc