China cloud market has ushered in rapid growth in the past few years, not only the internet industry but also non-internet industries such as government, manufacturing, and finance, and is constantly improving the acceptance and application maturity of cloud. To better understand the application status of China cloud market, IDC's China Cloud Essentials will further analyze the demand status and development trend of China cloud market from the aspects of cloud ecosystem, cloud customer survey, industry cloud solution, and cloud analysis on key technologies or submarkets.
China Cloud Essentials
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Cloud customer survey
- Industrial cloud analysis
- Cloud ecosystem research
- Cloud analysis on key technologies or submarkets
- China Cloud Customers Survey Analysis
- China Public Cloud Market Analysis by Industries
- China Industrial Cloud Market Update
- China Cloud Ecosystem Analysis
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the customers' preference trends for public cloud, private cloud, hybrid cloud, and hosting service?
- How will the IT expenditure of customers be allocated among public cloud, private cloud, and traditional IT?
- What is the distribution of public cloud users in China? What is the market size of each industry? What are the demands for cloud in key industries?
- What is the ecosystem of China cloud market? What are the main types of players? What is the future trend of ecological development?
Alibaba Group Holding Limited, Amazon Web Services Inc., Baidu, Inc., China Telecom Corporation Limited, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Inspur Group Co., Ltd., JDCloud.com, Kingsoft Corporation Limited, Microsoft Corporation, Shanghai Ucloud Information Technology Co., Ltd., Tencent Holdings Limited