Europe: Future of Connectedness enables organization and individuals to connect seamlessly regardless of their location, situation, or context. Connectivity is the foundation of the Future Enterprise in terms of aligning people, things, processes, and applications. Connectedness across an organization will drive vast leaps in operational efficiency and inform greater understanding of client needs to facilitate product and service innovation to create new revenues for the company.
Europe: Future of Connectedness
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Europe: Future of Connectedness discusses the concept of data in motion and its reliable on connectivity to drive business outcomes such as pervasive digital experiences, business continuity, scalable access anytime anywhere, and real-time insights. In future documents, we will examine the technology and business investments that must be made to ensure the connectivity-driven business outcomes can be achieved as well as the challenges and opportunities the Future of Connectedness will uncover along the way.
- Europe: Future of Connectedness – Connecting People, Things and Processes
- The Impact of COVID-19 on European Telco Markets
- Edge Orchestration: Vendor Market Landscape
- 5G Industry Vertical Opportunities
- Digital Identity Management and the Impact on Customer Experience
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key technical and business parameters for the future operating paradigm of the future of connectedness in Europe?
- How can the future of connectedness enable timely transactions of data across people, things, applications and processes in order to drive operational efficiency, reduce costs internally, as well as to enhance customer experience and open up new digital value creation chains?
- What are the mission critical technology investments as connectedness will extend from distributed cloud infrastructures to the edge, to enable pervasive and intelligent, automated, optimized based digital services