IDC’s Europe: Future of Customers and Consumers competitive intelligence service (CIS) envisages how customers and consumers' technology buying behaviors, preferences, and perceptions will evolve during the 2020s. Business customers and consumers' needs and expectations are changing exponentially and dramatically at speed, and technology and telco vendors need to evolve their product and service portfolios accordingly. Those vendors that accurately predict the changing needs of customer and consumers and intercept their requirements will become the next generation of technology titans.
Europe: Future of Customers and Consumers
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Contextual awareness for relevance of communications
- Frictionless engagement for convenience and simplicity
- Continuous learning and CX quality improvement
- Sentiment measurement and emotional engagement
- Metrics and measures of customer lifetime value
- Customer data privacy and consent
- Smart personalization and customer adventures
- Customer engagement and conversational commerce
- Customer journeys and adventures
- Customer experience optimization strategies
- Measurements of customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Customer insights that drive applied intelligence
- Analysis of the European CX buying environment and trends
- Examples of customer and consumer best practices
- Future customer and consumer requirements scenarios
- Market maturity models and frameworks
- Industry sector applications and use cases
- Customer empathy and innovation strategies
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the needs of the future customer and consumer?
- How do future needs translate into tangible products and services?
- What are the most advanced industry customer use cases?
- How are the leading CX vendors shaping future customer needs?
- What are the future buying trends for customers and consumers?
- How are customer data privacy and consent regulations impacting customers and consumers?
- Who are the emerging vendors that are influencing customers and consumers?
- What are the new emerging metrics and measures that define customer and consumer success?
- What are the best practices in enterprise customer management?
Accenture plc, Acquia, Inc., Adobe Systems Inc., Amazon Web Services Inc., Aprimo LLC, Atos S.A., Aurea Software, Inc., Avaya Inc., BT Group plc, Capgemini Services SAS, Cisco Systems, Inc., Clarabridge Inc., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Confirmit AS, Deloitte LLP, Enghouse Interactive Inc., Episerver Group AB, Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, Inc., Google LLC, HCL Technologies Limited, HubSpot Inc., IBM, Infor, Inc., Liferay Inc., LivePerson Inc., MaritzCX LLC, McKinsey & Company, Medallia Inc., Microsoft Corporation, NICE Ltd., NTT, Nuance Communications, Inc., OpenText Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Pega A.S., Red Hat, Inc., SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., SDL PLC, Salesforce.com, Inc., Sapient S.p.A., ServiceNow, Inc., Sitecore Corporation A/S, SmartFocus S.A., Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Thunderhead Ltd., Twilio, Inc., Veeva Systems Inc., Verint Systems Inc., WPP PLC, Wipro Limited, Zendesk Inc., eGain Communications Corp.