Software becomes a bigger piece of how every organization competes and many are redesigning the app delivery function as a strategic business capability. Organizations are transitioning to become both a user and producer of software based digital services and operating as a software-driven "digital innovation factory" is the core goal. What software is, how it's produced, who develops it and how it's distributed is radically changing. In four dedicated reports this IDC Theme analyses European buyer trends, customer attitudes, and behaviors to Digital Innovation; providing insight into regional challenges and guidance on investment prioritization strategies. Digital innovation efforts must be built around “digital native” software planning, sourcing, development and distribution models. This research theme helps technology vendors fine tune go-to-market strategies while supporting end-users in the development of Digital Innovation Roadmaps. This IDC Theme is a subset of the European Devops, Developers and Cloud Platform Strategies CIS.
Europe: Future of Digital Innovation
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Digital Innovation Supply Chain and the investment prioritization for European organizations on the digital innovation journey.
- Software Development Market in Europe – focusing on both tooling / platforms and associated services.
- Modern app delivery platforms
- Developer and sourcing strategies in Europe
- Digital Innovation Prioritization: European User Examples
- Developing your European Digital Innovation Roadmap
- Technology Innovators in the European Digital Innovation Landscape
- Mapping European Investment Plans for Digital Innovation
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the core dimensions in achieving successful Digital Innovation in Europe?
- Where are European Organizations on the journey to digital innovation and what are the ambitions moving forwards?
- Who are the technology players driving digital innovation in Europe?
- What are the short and long term digital innovation investment intentions in Europe and why?
- How are developer and sourcing strategies evolving across Europe and what's working?
Accenture plc, Amazon Web Services Inc., Atlassian Pty Ltd., Atos S.A., Capgemini Services SAS, CloudBees, Inc., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Digital.ai Software Inc., Dynatrace LLC, Google LLC, Heroku, Inc., IBM, Microsoft Corporation, MongoDB Inc., MuleSoft, Inc., Pivotal Software, Inc., Plutora Inc., Red Hat, Inc., Salesforce.com, Inc., Tata Consultancy Services Limited, VMware, Inc.