The way people live, move, learn, stay healthy, eat, build-buy-consume things, earn and spend money, have fun and socialize is changing rapidly. The Europe: Future of Industry Ecosystems report series aims to uncover how the future of people's lives will impact industries, will imply the creation of different and dynamic business ecosystems across multiple business sectors, and what are the technological implications. Today, organizations still operate around a value chain - a set of activities in a specific industry geared towards delivering a valuable product or service for the market. But individual needs and expectations are forcing the reshape of these value chains. The enterprises that are ready to share operations, data and applications in cross-industry ecosystems will realize the value of business innovation.
Europe: Future of Industry Ecosystems
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Impact of technology-triggered industry innovation driven by individual and society needs
- How industries are collaborating to deliver sustainable growth linking experiences, spaces and ecosystems in innovative ways
- Strategic digital innovations that enterprises and tech suppliers need to invest in to realize the value of new cross-industry use cases
- Best practices in business models innovation that empower open, agile and scaled ecosystems
- The Future of Money
- The Future of Wellbeing
- The Future of Things
- The Future of Housing
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How will individuals shop, earn and spend money, move around, stay healthy, live in five to ten years?
- What kind of innovations will enterprises need to invest in the next three to five years to shape the future physical and digital spaces and experiences, where individuals will live?
- How will enterprises successfully collaborate in ecosystems to deliver these future spaces and experiences where digital blends with physical?
- What technology capabilities will empower scaled up digital ecosystems that leverage open, agile platforms?
Accenture plc, Amazon Web Services Inc., Apple Inc., Atos SE, BT Group plc, Cisco Systems Inc., DXC Technology Co., Dassault Systemes SE, Dell EMC, Facebook, Inc., Google LLC, Hitachi, Ltd., Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., IBM, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, Siemens AG, Thales Group SAS, Vodafone Group Plc