IDC believes that the Future of Intelligence will see organizations learn as a single entity and at scale by using the data generated from products, services, experiences, and ecosystems to inform and drive intelligent automation of processes. Organizations will develop a capability around the capacity to learn and acquire information, the ability to synthesize the information they need in order to learn, and the ability to apply the resulting knowledge pervasively across the organization. IDC's Europe: Future of Intelligence research theme shows how organizations in Europe are using new practices and new technologies to deliver business insights in new ways, for new kinds of business outcome. It highlights the most important issues facing European organizations in the delivery of the Future of Intelligence and explores how intelligent technologies in general will be a key enabler of business resilience and recovery in the post-COVID era.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- AI Software Platforms
- Data Science Platforms
- Business Analytics and BI tools (end-user query, reporting, visual discovery and analytics)
- Intelligent Process Automation (RPA, Workflow)
- Data and Application Integration
- How Are Leading European Organizations Implementing AI? – An IDC Survey Presentation
- Data Management for Data Science; The Vendor Landscape in Europe – An IDC Perspective
- How Ethics, Privacy and Trust Shape the European Future of Intelligence Landscape – A Market Perspective
- European Practices to Drive Agile, Resilient Business Operations with AI – An IDC PeerScape
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the factors that are shaping European technology markets that influence the Future of Intelligence?
- What are leading European organizations doing to advance their Future of Intelligence capabilities?
- Which vendors are best positioned to take advantage of European Future of Intelligence trends?