- In-depth analysis of drivers, priorities, and technology investment trends in the retail apparel subsegments
- In-depth retail technology investment survey to surface new data that will underpin buyers guides and buyer sentiment data
- In-depth analysis of the following: the connected store, ecommerce and self-serve technologies future store — online and offline, Omni-channel contact centers, distributed order management and fulfillment, supply chain collaboration and automation, AI-enabled personalized marketing and content management, cloud-based hiring and workforce enablement, network infrastructure, edge and IoT for stores, and contactless payments
IDC Retail Insights: Worldwide Apparel and Department Store Transformation Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Buyer's Guide: Top Apparel Retail Technology Investment Trends
- Apparel Retail Survey Results
- IDC PlanScape: Becoming the Future Store for Apparel Retail
- IDC TechScape: Apparel Retail Tech Adoption Patterns
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the drivers, priorities, and technology investment trends in the retail apparel subsegments?
- Which vendors lead in market share in various retail-specific technology investment areas in these subsegments?
- How do retailers rank their technology vendors in these subsegments from a performance, service, and price perspective?