Data is increasing at an exponential rate, and it is not only about processing data or leveraging artificial intelligence (AI), but it is about taking a holistic approach to meet the organization's needs. IDC defines the future of intelligence as "an organization's capacity to learn combined with its ability to synthesize the information it needs to learn and to apply the resulting insights at scale to gain a sustainable competitive advantage or an ability to fulfill the organizational mission." IDC's India: Future of Intelligence services provides comprehensive coverage across these three buckets to include the intelligent automation, artificial intelligence, and analytics markets in India. This research focuses on market trends, approaches, customer preferences, and vendor performances in India. It highlights unique perspectives in India around how organizations are looking at adopting intelligent technologies in terms of their investments, challenges, vendor preferences, and buying patterns from the demand side. The research further covers the supply side with emerging trends and providers in India and how are they supporting the customers.
India: Future of Intelligence
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Intelligent process automation
- Big data and analytics
- Artificial intelligence
- AI-based automation solutions
- Impact of AI on business analytics
- Human-machine collaboration
- The State of Automation in India
- AI Predictions — Implications in India
- The Way Forward for Intelligent Automation: The Changing Organizations' Expectations in India
- Data for Artificial Intelligence
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the end-user challenges when it comes to dealing with information and end users' plans around intelligent technologies to be able to deliver insights at scale?
- Why is AI becoming paramount in process automation for improved levels of automation?
- Which vendors are best positioned as ideal partner of choice for organizations in India? What strategies are effective in expanding the penetration in India?
- What are the key business drivers, challenges, investment areas, and priorities for organizations in India to derive collective intelligence?
- How will intelligent technologies change how the knowledge workers perform their job?