IT security is slowly becoming one of the top priorities for Indian organizations. IDC's India: Future of Trust services provides a comprehensive look at the full breadth of the security market that includes professional security services, managed security services, cybersecurity, and security software. This research program examines security market trends, vendor performances, strategies, customer preferences, and buying behaviors in India. It highlights unique perspectives in India around cyber-resilience, compliance, and digital trust issues. The service also provides an analysis of technology advancements, emerging trends, players, and best practices in the country.
India: Future of Trust
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Identity and digital trust management
- Network security software and services
- Endpoint security (including mobile)
- Messaging and web security
- Security and vulnerability management
- Security analytics, intelligence, response, and orchestration
- Web content inspection security
- Managed security service
- Digital Trust Maturity in India
- Key Security Priorities in India
- Identity and Digital Trust Software Market
- Adoption of Managed Security Services in India
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key security focus areas for organizations, drivers, and trends?
- What are the key challenges faced by both the C-suite and the security professionals in the region?
- Does a mature cybersecurity strategy equate to greater investment into security products?
- What is the outlook for IT security execution and investment across India?
- What is the importance of security and trust among Indian organizations?
AVAST Software s.r.o., Broadcom Inc., Checkpoint Systems, Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., CrowdStrike, Inc., CyberArk Software Ltd., Dell Inc., ESET spol. s r.o., F-Secure Oyj, Forcepoint LLC, Fortinet, Inc., IBM, Kaspersky, McAfee LLC, Micro Focus International plc, Microsoft Corporation, Palo Alto Networks, Inc., Quick Heal Technologies Ltd., Splunk Inc., eMudhra Consumer Services Limited