IDC's Japan Office Print and Solutions (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) provides comprehensive overview and analysis of the office print market, including home print, in Japan. This service provides analysis on office (including home) printer/MFP hardware market, end-user page volume, managed print and document services, and so on. IDC believes that print environment for remote workspace is the key differentiator of print vendors in the "next normal." In 2022, we focus on print environment for remote workspaces. The data and analysis provided in this service helps the vendors understand the end-user needs and vendor differentiators and supports to establish or realign their go-to-market strategies.
Japan Office Print and Solutions (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports)
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Office and home printer/MFP hardware
- Print for remote workspace
- Managed print and document services
- Page volume
- DX/future of workstyle and print
- Japan Office and Home Print Forecast
- Japan Office and Home Print Share
- IDC MarketScape: Japan Print in the Distributed Workforce 2022 Vendor Assessment
- Japan Page Volume Forecast
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- Can print for remote workspace become the vendor differentiator in the "next normal" print environment?
- How much will end users invest in print solutions for remote workspace?
- What are the major print vendors approaches for print environment supporting remote workspace?
- What are the print vendor strategies for "future of workstyle"?
- What is the growth rate of Japan office and home print market?
- What are the share changes of major vendors in Japan office and home print market?