IDC's Japan Office Print and Solutions (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports) provides comprehensive overview and analysis of the office print market, including home print, in Japan. This service provides analysis on office (including home) printer/MFP hardware market, end-user page volume, managed print and document services, and print security solutions and services. IDC believes that print security in the key differentiator of print vendors in the "next normal" print environment. The data and analysis provided in this service helps the vendors understand the end-user security needs and vendor differentiators and supports to establish or realign their go-to-market strategies.
Japan Office Print and Solutions (Japanese Version with Key English Language Reports)
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Office and home printer/MFP hardware
- Print security solutions and services
- Managed print and document services
- Page volume
- DX/future of workstyle and print
- Japan Office and Home Print Forecast
- Japan Office and Home Print Share
- Japan IDC MarketScape – Print Security
- Japan Print Security Solutions and Services
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- Can print security become the vendor differentiator in the "next normal" print environment?
- How much end users invest on print security solutions and services?
- What are print security solutions and services provided by major print vendors?
- What are the print vendor strategies for "future of workstyle"?
- What is the growth rate of Japan office and home print market?
- What are the share changes of major vendors in Japan office and home print market?