Managed CloudView 2021: Standard consists of a series of documents that cover companies on their views and usage of managed cloud services involving public, private, and hybrid environments. Each document provides in-depth views into the priorities that firms place on using managed cloud services, level of maturity of firms in adopting these services, critical factors that firms consider when utilizing managed cloud services, and expected values and outcomes. Analysis and deliverables for this product are developed with a worldwide view only.
Managed CloudView 2021: Standard
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Full range of managed cloud services involving public, private, and hybrid options and critical services across business and technology operations functions
- Examination of different types of technologies that these services need to support from enterprise applications to systems and data center infrastructure
- Newer areas involving cognitive, IoT, blockchain, mobility, containers, open source, DevOps, and analytics
- Executive Summary: This summary provides in-depth analysis of the survey results, which include strategic messages, key highlights, implications, and essential guidance for service providers and partner ecosystems.
- Survey Findings: This presentation provides a summary of results in the form of charts and figures for each survey question for easy viewing. (Worldwide only)
- Banner Books: These banner books provide the data results of this study across different segment views (e.g., by firm size and industry). (Worldwide only)
- Webinar: IDC will provide a webinar as an interactive session to review and discuss the results of this study.
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- At what stage of maturity are buyers in using managed cloud services?
- What are the top drivers and inhibitors shaping consumption of these services?
- What are critical services that firms require as part of a managed cloud service?
- For which workloads and technologies would firms use managed cloud services?
- Which public cloud providers do firms want to use as part of a managed cloud service, and why?
- What are buyer preferences when it comes to bundling, sourcing, contracting, and pricing?
- Which modernization approaches do firms prefer in moving to managed cloud services?
- What are buyer perceptions and assessments of provider capabilities and performance?
2nd Watch Inc., AC3, Accenture plc, Alibaba Group Holding Limited, Amazon.com Inc., Arq Group, Atos SE, Axtel S.A.B. de C.V., Blazeclan Technologies Private Limited, Brennan IT, CACI International Inc., CGI Group Inc., CTC Technology Corporation , Capgemini Services SAS, Classmethod, Inc., Cloudreach Inc., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, DXC Technology Co., Datacom Group Limited, Deloitte LLP, Deutsche Telekom AG, Ensono LP, Fujisoft Incorporated, General Dynamics Corporation, Google LLC, HCL Technologies Limited, Hitachi, Ltd., IBM, Infosys Limited, Japan Business Systems, Inc., KDDI Corporation, KIO Networks S.A. de C.V., Lockheed Martin Corporation, Logicworks Corp., Microsoft Corporation, NEC Corporation, NS Solutions Corporation, NTT, NTT Communications Corporation, NTT DATA Corporation, Nomura Research Institute, Ltd., Nordcloud Solutions Oy, Northrop Grumman Corporation, OVH Groupe S.A.S, Oracle Corporation, Orange S.A., Rackspace Technology Global, Inc., SAP SE, SCSK Corporation, SONDA S.A., ST Computacion S.A., Seidor S.A., ServerWorks, Inc., Singapore Telecommunications Limited, Softtek, Soluciones Orión, Somerville Group Pty Ltd, Sopra Group SA, TIS Inc., Tata Consulting Engineers Limited, Tech Mahindra Limited, Telmex Internacional, S.A.B. de C.V., Telstra Corporation Limited, Tieto Corporation, Unisys Corporation, Wipro Limited