This Worldwide Emerging Vendor Ecosystem: Future of Work product will analyze funding and investments for thousands of vendors across the world and explore their interconnectedness with all stakeholders within future of work ecosystem. This online platform is used to predict emerging trends, pinpoint market disruption, and monitor competive investment strategies across all aspects of future of work.
Worldwide Emerging Vendor Ecosystem: Future of Work
This product covers the following segments of the future of work market:
- Work culture
Throughout the year, this product will address the following topics:
- Identify emerging companies across the world playing in the future of work space.
- Understand VC and private equity funding for emerging vendors.
- Learn which future of work technology areas and pillars are attracting the most funding.
- Discover new trending technologies impacting the future of work market.
- Leverage IDC-branded leadership and disrupters scores by vendor to intelligently assess acquisition targets or future threats.
New companies are published in real time. This online database product offers insight into the funding and on emerging vendors in the future of work market.
Key Questions Answered
Our research addresses the following issues that are critical to your success:
- Which new emerging vendors should I start monitoring and what geos do they serve and what technologies do they offer?
- How much is my competition investing in start-ups for future of work and what stage do they get involved?
- What emerging vendors offer the services or solutions I need to expand my product portfolio or technology capabilities in future of work, and what is their financial and organizational structure?
- What emerging and disruptive technology and business trends are happening now within future of work?
ASURE SOFTWARE, INC., Apple Inc., Asana, Inc., Avaya Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Cognize Inc., Darwinbox Digital Solutions Pvt Limited, Dropbox Inc., Google LLC, IBM, Jive Software Inc., Lyno Perpetual Limited, Manpower Group Inc., Mavenlink Inc., McAfee LLC, Microsoft Corporation, NEC Corporation, OpenText Corporation, Oracle Corporation, QPR Software Oyj, Rever, LLC, SAP SE, Slack Technologies, Inc., Smartsheet Inc., Spigit, Inc., T-ROBOTICS CO., LTD., TeamViewer AG, The Ultimate Software Group, Inc., Voodle, Inc., WorkFusion, Inc., Workbrain Corporation, Workday, Inc.