As Latin America has gone well beyond the initial building blocks of the 3rd Platform of technology, the technological landscape continues to evolve as new innovation accelerators are folded into technology solutions. This report series looks at some of the leading trends in the region in hot topics such as cloud, security, connectivity, and the next generation of infrastructure.
Latin America Next Wave of Digital Innovation and Acceleration
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Adaptive Market Route First in Latin America — Refine
- Critical Digital Skills First in Latin America
- Edge Data First in Latin America
- Sales Acceleration: Latin America 2022 Tech Buying Behavior and Budgets
- Telco Innovation First in Latin America
- The Future of Digital Innovation in Latin America
- Unified Security First in Latin America
- Latin America FSI Report
- Latin America Modern Application Development
- Five PDF Documents Using a Combination of Survey Results, Analyst Knowledge, and IDC Knowledge Base of Research to Provide Overviews of the Current Situation in Latin America and Recommendations for IT Decision Makers and Vendors in the Technology Space
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How are multicloud and hybrid cloud environments being adopted in Latin America?
- How are SD-WAN and computing at the edge impacting telecom operators' offerings in Latin America?
- What does the future of security look like for the region?
- Where are companies in Latin America when it comes to their digital transformation journey, and what are some of the current inhibitors that should be overcome?
- What does the infrastructure landscape look like in a region that is increasingly becoming software focused?
Meet the Experts
Program Manager, Telecommunications, Latin America
Vice President Consulting & Strategic Solutions, Latin America
Research Manager, Enterprise Trackers, IDC WW
Program Director, Enterprise and Telecom Infrastructure Solutions, Latin America
Research Director, Worldwide Enterprise Infrastructure Trackers