IDC's Image AI Technologies analyzes the software tools, technologies, and trends for image AI (computer vision AI) solutions. Recent research indicates that almost half of all enterprises are now building/developing/implementing image AI solutions, and vendors need to understand what their needs in this area are and also how vendors can differentiate themselves from the dozens of other image AI vendors that exist in today's market.
Image AI Technologies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Image/vision AI software solutions
- Advanced deep learning methods for computer vision
- Neuro-symbolic AI
- Pattern recognition and learning techniques
- Image modeling, including image formation, feature extraction, and multiview geometry
- Low-level image processing methods such as filtering and edge detection
- Object detection, 3D pose estimation, and scene understanding techniques
- Image/visual AI software integration for robotics
- Image and video AI APIs and microservices
- Image AI build software market trends
- Image and video AI software services market forecast and shares
- Buyer case studies and end-user surveys
- Image AI build software market glance
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the trends, opportunities, and market size for image and video AI software services?
- How will image AI change the business process optimization landscape?
- How will image AI augment and enrich knowledge work?
- How are vendor offerings in the image and video AI market differentiated?
- What challenges do businesses face in adopting image and video AI solutions?
Algolux Inc, Amazon Web Services Inc., Chooch Intelligence Technologies Co., Clarifai, Inc., CloudWalk Technology Co Ltd, Cortica Ltd., Deep Vision AI Inc., Deepomatic, Google LLC, IBM, Microsoft Corporation, Neurala, Inc., SAS Institute Inc., SenseTime Group Limited, Sighthound, Inc., Syte Visual Conception ltd., Umbo Computer Vision Inc., ViSenze Pte Ltd.