IDC's Computer Vision AI Tools and Technologies tracks the software tools, technologies, and ecosystem trends that are impacting the growth of computer vision (CV) solutions. This analysis includes understanding all aspect of the CV software life cycle, including identifying how, where, and why technology buyers plan to utilize CV to derive actionable intelligence from images, videos, geospatial, and sensor data sources.
IDC’s primary research has shown that technology buyers have strong desires to invest and scale CV across all aspects of their businesses. Although CV remains a fragmented, emerging technology growth area, its potential material impact to technology buyer and supplier businesses has accelerated its development and maturation timeline.
- The Evolving Role of the Edge and Cloud Within Computer Vision
- Worldwide Computer Vision AI Software Tools and Technologies Market Shares, 2021
- Worldwide Computer Vision AI Software Tools and Technologies Forecast, 2022-2026
- Worldwide Intelligent Document Processing Software Tools and Technologies Market Shares, 2021
- Worldwide Intelligent Document Processing Software Tools and Technologies Forecast, 2022-2026
- U.S. Computer Vision Technology Decisionmaker Survey, 2022
- Market Analysis Perspective: Computer Vision AI Software Tools and Technologies, 2022
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Artificial Intelligence and Automation 2023 Predictions
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Computer Vision AI Software Tools and Technologies 2022 Vendor Assessment
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.