IDC's Future of Connectedness - Agenda includes thought leadership and advice on key challenges organizations are facing when it comes to their deployment of connectivity solutions to ensure a seamless experience for their customers, employees, and partners. Connectedness means more than just telecommunications and networking. It represents the common denominator in how people, things, processes, and applications interact. This program aims to connect the importance of connectivity as a foundational element of an organization's digital transformation. Topics explored will include, why data in motion needs an agile and dynamic network architecture, how business outcomes can be achieved through creating a robust connectivity strategy, and the ongoing shift to hybrid work models that will need robust and scalable connectedness. End-user surveys and discussions across the ecosystem will inform the guidance this program embeds in all its research.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Digital service provider maturity trends
- Connectivity strategies by organizations of all sizes
- Branch of one as a new connectedness paradigm
- Enterprise spending on connectivity-related initiatives
- Enterprise resiliency strategies
- Content delivery strategies
- Evolution to cloud-based services to support connectedness
- Next-generation networks' implications for organizations
- Future of Connectedness Definition
- The Forces of Connectedness
- IDC MaturityScape: Digital Service Provider
- IDC Survey: Future of Connectedness
- Case Studies Highlighting Leading Connectedness Strategies
- IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Future of Connectedness Predictions
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the attributes of a digital service provider and why are they important for decision makers creating a future of connectedness strategy?
- What challenges are organizations having with regard to making connectivity investments?
- How are organizations improving their networks to provide pervasive connectivity?
- Why is data in motion at the center of the future of connectedness?
- What key future of connectedness solutions are needed to ensure business resiliency?