IDC's Future of Customer Experience - Agenda includes thought leadership, data, and guidance on key challenges that technology providers and brands are facing when it comes to the dynamic engagement and interaction paradigm between brands and customers taking place through a lens of technology. This program aims to explore how digital technologies are changing the base nature of the interaction, the role customer data in motion within the enterprise and across the ecosystem plays in defining the experience, and how brands must evolve in their business models, business processes, and the channels they use to maintain parity with their customers.
Future of Customer Experience - Agenda
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Empathy@Scale Paradigm
- Contextual Customer Engagement
- Digital Customer Experience Maturity Trends
- Multichannel and Omni-Channel Engagement
- Experience Management
- Experience Design
- Customer Data Integration
- Sustainability and Privacy in the Customer Experience
- Next-Generation Customer Interactions
- Customer Intelligence and Analytics
- Future of Customers and Consumers: Defined
- Future of Customers and Consumers: The Enterprise Perspective
- Future of Customer and Consumer: The Customer Perspective
- IDC MaturityScape: Future of Customers and Consumers 1.0
- Future of Customer Experience: Create a Better Value Exchange by Thoughtfully Managing Friction During Customer Engagements
- The Future of Customers and Consumers: A Framework to Design and Deliver Customer Sentiment Measurement
- Developing Contextual Awareness for Empathetic Conversations
- IDC's Worldwide Future Enterprise Use Case Taxonomy, 2021: Future of Customers and Consumers
- Future of Customers and Consumers: Establish Active Learning for Intelligent and Emotional Customer Engagement
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the primary and emerging technologies and methods that customers and consumers are using to engage with brands, and how is this changing?
- What role are data, intelligence technologies, and analytics playing in how brands relate to and engage with customers and consumers?
- What is the future of customer engagement and the relationship between brand and customer, and how is technology changing this?
- What new channels and business models will be created by technology for B2B customers and consumers to engage with brands?
- What does the convergence of B2B and B2C look like, what technology changes are driving this, and what does this mean for the future of customer and brand?
AKQA Inc., Accenture plc, Adobe Systems Inc., Allscripts Healthcare LLC, Amdocs Limited, Amplitude Inc., Apple Inc., Aptean, Inc., Apttus Corp., Aurea Software, Inc., Avaya Inc., Bazaarvoice, Inc., BigCommerce, Inc., Brainshark Inc., Capgemini Services SAS, Centro, Inc., Cerner Corporation, Cheetah Digital, Cisco Systems Inc., Cision Ltd., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Constant Contact, Inc., Conversant Solutions LLC, Criteo S.A., Critical Mass, DealerTrack Canada Inc., Deloitte LLP, Deltek, Inc., Dentsu Inc., Digitas, Elastic Path Software Inc., Epicor Software Corporation, Episerver Group AB, Fujitsu Limited, Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, Inc., Google LLC, HCL Technologies Limited, Hootsuite Media Inc., HubSpot Inc., IBM, IDEO Inc., IFS AB, IPG Investment Partners Group AG, Infor Inc., Intercom Systems Inc., KPMG International, Kantar Group Ltd., Khoros LLC, Kibo Software Inc., Manhattan Associates, Inc., Medallia Inc., Media.Net Advertising FZ-LLC, MediaMath, Inc., Meltwater Group, Microsoft Corporation, NICE Ltd., NTT DATA Corporation, NextRoll Inc., OBIC Co. Ltd., Ogilvy Group, Oki Data Corporation, Omnicom Group Inc., Oracle Corporation, PROS Inc., PayPal, Inc., PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Publicis Groupe SA, Qualtrics, LLC, R/GA Media Group, Inc., SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., Sage Group plc, Salesforce.com, Inc., ServiceNow, Inc., Shopify Inc., Sprinklr Inc., Spyker Cars N.V., SugarCRM Inc., Teads Ltd., The Trade Desk Inc., Tremor International Ltd., VTEX, Veeva Systems Inc., Verizon Communications, Inc., WPP plc, Webtrends Inc., XANT, Inc., Zendesk Inc., Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd., comScore Inc., commercetools GmbH, frog design Inc., sparks & honey LLC