IDC's Future of Intelligence - Agenda will provide guidance to C-suite executives on how to execute on the key agenda items to raise enterprise intelligence as a key ingredient of building resiliency and thriving in the new digital economy.
Future of Intelligence - Agenda
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Individual and combined effects of enterprisewide programs to invest in the capacity to learn and the ability to synthesize information as well as delivery of insights at scale
- Cultural, organizational, and technical challenges faced in journeys toward increasing enterprise intelligence and how to overcome them
- Key information technology and architectural considerations, best practices, and innovations to drive enterprise intelligence
- Usage patterns and use cases associated with the future of enterprise intelligence
- Best practices for positively impacting data culture
- The importance of enterprise intelligence in building resiliency for the future
- Methods of measuring enterprise intelligence and its impact on decision making and business outcomes.
- Future of Intelligence Market Glance
- IDC MaturityScape: Future of Intelligence
- IDC TechScape: Future of Intelligence
- IDC Future of Intelligence Metrics
- IDC Future of Intelligence Use Case Taxonomy
- Future of Intelligence End-User Survey
- IDC PeerScape: Future of Intelligence
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How should enterprises rethink their investments to enable superior enterprise intelligence?
- What does it mean to have superior enterprise intelligence?
- What are the best or common practices in achieving superior enterprise intelligence?
- What are the limitations of investing only in technology, such as AI or data lakes, to achieve superior enterprise intelligence?
- What are the metrics that can be used to measure enterprise intelligence?
- What are common challenges faced by enterprises when trying to increase their enterprise intelligence?
Accenture plc, Adobe Systems Inc., Alteryx, Inc., Amazon Web Services Inc., Atlassian Pty Ltd., Bain & Company, Inc., Bloomfire Inc., Boston Consulting Group Inc., Celonis SE, Cisco Systems, Inc., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Crayon Inc., DataRobot, Inc., Dell Technologies Inc., Deloitte LLP, Environmental Systems Research Institute Inc., Ernst & Young Global Limited, Fair Isaac Corporation, Google LLC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hitachi, Ltd., IBM, Infosys Limited, Intel Corporation, Kaggle, Inc., Kyndi, Inc., McKinsey & Company, Microsoft Corporation, NVIDIA Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Prediki Prognosedienste GmbH, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Qlik Technologies Inc., SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., Salesforce.com, Inc., ServiceNow, Inc., TIBCO Software Inc., Tata Consultancy Services Limited, The MathWorks Inc., Wipro Limited, Workday, Inc.