IDC's Streaming Data Pipeline Software service tracks and analyzes the market for streaming data movement, integration, management, and analytics software, which is developed and deployed to drive real--time business solutions.
Streaming Data Pipeline Software
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Real-time data streaming software
- Dynamic data movement software
- Impact of streaming data on database management systems
- Streaming and continuous data analytics
- Cloud services for streaming data pipelining
- The role streaming data pipelines for edge computing
- Considerations for combining data in motion and data at rest
- Open source software for data streaming
- Competitive Market Assessment
- Market Forecast
- Technology Buyer Demand Indicators
- Technology Buyer Challenges
- Market Analysis Perspective
- Vendor Shares
- End-User Interviews and Surveys
- Technology Supplier Competitive Landscape
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the size and expected growth of the real-time data streaming software market?
- Who are the leading vendors in the real-time data streaming software market?
- What are end-user requirements and challenges of working with real-time streaming data?
- What use cases are supported by solutions for real-time data streaming?
- How is real-time data streaming software related to other data management and analytics solutions?
Amazon Web Services Inc., Cloudera, Inc., Confluent, Inc., Google LLC, Guavus Inc., Hitachi Vantara LLC, IBM, Informatica Corporation, Kinetica DB, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, SAS Institute Inc., Splunk Inc., StreamSets, Inc., Streamanalytix, Striim, Inc., Talend Inc.