IDC's Enterprise Applications and Strategies service examines the following elements for this market: competitive landscape, key trends, in-depth analysis, and differentiating factors, including the application of the 3rd Platform and innovation accelerators of next-generation applications such as enterprise applications (EA), enterprise resource planning (ERP), enterprise resource management (ERM), professional services automation (PSA), procurement, TaskApps, and new apps. IDC also offers three separate services — IDC SaaSPath, IDC AIPath, and IDC Industry CloudPath — meant to be utilized as companion programs alongside the Enterprise Applications and Strategies CIS. These "Path" products provide extensive global data on the mind and journey of AI, SaaS, and Industry Cloud buyers, including deep vendor ratings and comparisons. For full details, contact Mickey North Rizza at email@example.com.
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Next-generation enterprise applications including enterprise applications and suites, ERP, ERM, PSA, and procurement applications (including procurement, sourcing, contracts, supplier collaboration, supplier performance, spend analysis, and supplier relationship management across indirect/direct material, services, and raw materials)
- TaskApps and new apps
- SaaS, cloud-enabled, and on-premises applications and systems
- User selection of applications; suites and intelligent ERP (i-ERP); intelligent applications (i-apps); and intelligent systems
- 3rd Platform technology migrations across all areas
- Modernization, rationalization, and transformation requirements for applications and systems
- DX and digital resiliency enabled by next-generation applications
- Next-Generation Enterprise Applications, ERP, ERM, PSA, and Procurement Applications
- Market Share and Market Forecast Documents for EA, ERP, ERM, PSA, and Procurement
- Market Analysis Perspective Documents for EA, ERP, ERM, PSA, Procurement, TaskApps, and New Apps
- Market Glance Documents for ERP, Procurement, and PSA
- Intelligent ERP and Application Workflows and Designs
- Intelligent ERP IDC FutureScape
- Digitally Resilient World Technology Selection and Best Practices
- Digital Resiliency and the Use of Enterprise Applications and Suites
- Modular Applications and TaskApps Buying Trends and Insights
- IDC Perspectives and Insights from the IT Buyer and LOB Buyer
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the market leaders, competitors, and future leaders?
- What are the drivers and trends in the markets? What shifts are expected?
- What innovation is critical to the market, and how is it shaping the future? What are the next innovative opportunities?
- What do buyers need to make software offerings more appealing to them? How does this shift during/in the next five years?
- What business strategies are evolving as organizations migrate to the cloud, become more digitally resilient, and move to next-generation technologies?