ASEAN Industry Digital Transformation Strategies will analyze trends of key technologies such as Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data and analytics (BDA), artificial intelligence (AI), and robotics and digital transformation journeys for the industries sector across ASEAN.
ASEAN Industry Digital Transformation Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Business priorities of industries across the next three to five years
- Strategy around developing the organization to be data driven
- Changing spending impact of 3rd Platforms and related innovation accelerators
- Use cases being deployed across the region and country specific
- How Industry 4.0 policies are impacting trends and technology adoption across ASEAN
- ASEAN Industries Digital Transformation Strategies
- Toward a Data-Driven Manufacturing ASEAN
- Malaysian Manufacturing Insights Industry 4.0
- Key Focus and Priorities of Investment for ASEAN Manufacturers
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the spending trends and purchasing patterns of ASEAN industries by country and technology?
- What is the landscape of business priorities and strategies for ASEAN manufacturers to prepare for Industry 4.0?
- What are the key challenges and barriers faced by manufacturers toward adopting digital transformation?
- How are data being used by manufacturers to generate greater value for their organization?
- How are manufacturers achieving digitally resiliency at scale?