India: Future of Digital Infrastructure program will address the evolving enterprises need for intelligent infrastructure platforms. Businesses today demand cloud-centric digital infrastructure that includes resources enabling embedding intelligence and automation into business operations and application modernization for superior customer experience and supporting innovation at edge locations. This Theme will focus on bridging the gap between organization's need with the supply and how vendors can become ideal partner of choice.
India: Future of Digital Infrastructure
- Flexible Consumption-Based Pricing – On-Premises IT Infrastructure
- Hybrid and Public Cloud Adoption in India
- Edge Computing — Next Wave of Infrastructure Modernization
- AI Workloads: Opportunity and Implications on Infrastructure
- Trends Shaping the Future of Hyperconverged Infrastructure Systems in the Indian Market
- Enterprise Adoption of SD-WAN
- Impact of Enterprise Infrastructure Spending Due to Adoption of Various New Age Technologies by Verticals
- Impact of Serverless, Functions, and Cross-Cloud Operational Abstraction on Digital Infrastructure
Sample Company Coverage
- AWS, Cisco, Dell, Google, HPE, IBM, Juniper, Microsoft, NetApp, Oracle, Red Hat, and VMware
- Five hours of direct access to IDC's industry experts including analyst interaction with the investment community, press, and your prospects
- Four to five research documents
- Research access for one to five users on IDC.com
- Complimentary invitations to IDC web conferences and in-person breakfast briefings
- Complimentary tickets to IDC's U.S. Directions Conference
IDC Theme Research
IDC's Themes are designed to provide a focused view of specific worldwide software market segments. Theme subscribers receive direct access to IDC's top industry experts who can supply competitive analysis and positioning advice, identify strategic partnering opportunities, assist with speaking to the investment community, provide press quotes, and more.
- India Artificial Intelligence and Cloud System
Global Integrated Marketing Programs
IDC's Integrated Marketing Programs (IMP) help you deepen engagement with your target audience at every touch point with IDC-branded social, mobile, and multichannel assets. IDC’s Integrated Marketing experts collaborate with you to build and deliver messaging, assets, tactics, and marketing and sales execution that support your goals. IDC provides research-based solutions to support your go-to-market effort including Partnering, Sales Enablement, Thought Leadership, Business Value, and Integrated Marketing. For a full list of IDC's IMP capabilities, please visit www.idc.com/customsolutions or contact your IDC Account Representative.