The Korea Application Development Trends in the Digital Age (Korean Version) program analyzes application architecture changes and application development trends in support of digital transformation agendas. This program covers the contemporary strategies for application modernization as enterprises seek to transform rigid, monolithic, and antiquated systems that fail to deliver on the digital business needs of today. Agile frameworks and the DevOps software market will also be covered in line with changes of enterprises in cloud era.
Korea Application Development Trends in the Digital Age (Korean Version)
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Korea application modernization
- Korea DevOps software
- Hybrid cloud architecture in Korea
- Korea Application Modernization Market Ecosystem Analysis
- Korea App Modernization Services Forecast
- Korea DevOps Software Forecast
- Hybrid Cloud Architecture for Future Enterprise
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How fast will the Korea application modernization market grow?
- Which are the players engaged in the Korea modernization market?
- What correlation do the players make in the Korea application modernization market?
- How fast will the Korea DevOps software market grow?
- How does the IT architecture change in the hybrid cloud environment?