The Asia/Pacific imaging and printing environment is transforming in light of the adoption of 3rd Platform technologies particularly in cloud, Big Data, and mobility. The end users continue to evaluate and adopt new solutions to enhance their workflow environment from the desktop level to the industrial level. IDC's Asia/Pacific Next-Generation Imaging, Printing and Document Solutions: Office Printing research examines the new opportunities in print environment from smart scan/print devices and managed workflow services. This research provides insights on the potential innovation that will disrupt the traditional print hardware market in Asia/Pacific.
Asia/Pacific Next-Generation Imaging, Printing and Document Solutions: Office Printing
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Managed workflow services
- Document outsourcing services
- End-user requirement of future workplace and how imaging, printing, and document solutions will take place
- 2H21 PC/Printer End-User Survey Analysis and Implications
- Annual Outsource Document Services Market Sizing
- 1H22 PC/Printer End-User Survey Analysis and Implications
- FutureScape 2022 Predictions — APEJ Implications
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How will organizations transform to create a digitally resilient and hybrid workspace?
- What trends in government and organizational behavior will accelerate printing and document workflow transformation within organizations?
- How will organizations transform document processes to enable greater automation and value from their data?
- How will the HCP/scanner vendors shift product/solution positioning to address changes in end-user behavior brought on by working from home/hybrid work model?