IDC’s Nordic Digital Markets: Technology, Transformation and Strategies analyzes the technology vendor ecosystem and how companies purchase and use IT-services and services related to digital transformation in Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden. It analyzes emerging technologies, digital transformation and business of technology suppliers and include competitive analysis and market forecasts and quantifies the impact of changing digital strategies. Furthermore, it presents timely comments and analysis of relevant events in the market, such as mergers, vendor strategy shifts, and major contracts signed.
Nordic Digital Markets: Technology, Transformation and Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Technology: Market opportunities that is fueled by the conversion from a traditional IT infrastructure to a DX Platform:
- Cloud Platforms: IaaS and PaaS
- Multi Cloud strategies
- Internet of Things
- The Intelligent Core of the DX Platform
- Transformation: Mechanisms of successful digital transformation – methodology, technology, skills, workplace and interaction between human, enterprise, and society:
- Future of Work, enabling an efficient environment for working culture, workforce and workplace
- Nordic workflow and collaboration application software and services market
- Nordic enterprise application software and services (ERP, CRM, SCM, Operational applications) market
- Adoption of automation and AI within business processes
- Skills sourcing, development, and measurement
- IT security
- Strategies: Digital services industry and how companies purchase and use IT-services and services related to digital transformation in Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden:
- Services markets by Project-oriented Services, Managed Services, and Support Services
- Sourcing and vendor management strategies
- Price development in consulting prices
- End-user buying behavior and vendor selection criteria
- Deals won and upcoming renewals
- Nordic Digital Insights: Market Perspective: Covering timely analysis of technology, transformation, and trade.
- Cloud Infrastructure Vendor Shares: Market Share.
- Nordic Enterprise Application Forecast: Market Forecast.
- Nordic Services Forecast: Market Forecast.
- Nordic Services Vendor Market Size and Vendor Shares: Market Share
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the market size of the Nordic digital markets (Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden) for Services and Technologies?
- Which deals are up for renewal in Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden - and who is winning and why?
- How will the competitive landscape in the Nordic digital markets change in the coming five years?
- How will buyers behave in the adoption of new technologies?
- How will the future workforce evolve in terms of mobility, collaboration and communication, and how can the Nordic organization develop into new ways of working?