IDC’s Nordic Digital Markets: Technology, Transformation and Strategies analyzes the technology vendor ecosystem and how companies purchase and use IT-services and services related to digital transformation in Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden. It analyzes emerging technologies, digital transformation, and business of technology suppliers and includes competitive analysis and market forecasts and quantifies the impact of changing digital strategies. Furthermore, it presents timely comments and analysis on relevant events in the market, such as mergers, vendor strategy shifts, and major contracts signed.
Nordic Digital Markets: Technology, Transformation and Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Technology: Market opportunities fueled by the conversion from a traditional IT infrastructure to a DX platform:
- Cloud Platforms: IaaS and PaaS
- Multicloud strategies
- Internet of Things
- The Intelligent Core of the DX Platform
- Transformation: Mechanisms of successful digital transformation — methodology, technology, skills, workplace, and interaction between human, enterprise, and society:
- Future of Work, enabling an efficient environment for working culture, workforce, and workplace
- Nordic workflow and collaboration application software and services market
- Nordic enterprise application software and services (ERP, CRM, SCM, operational applications) market
- Adoption of automation and AI in business processes
- Skills sourcing, development, and measurement
- IT security
- Strategies: Digital services industry and how companies purchase and use IT-services and services related to digital transformation in Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden:
- Services markets by project-oriented services, managed services, and support services
- Sourcing and vendor management strategies
- Price development in consulting prices
- End-user buying behavior and vendor selection criteria
- Deals won and upcoming renewals
- Nordic Digital Insights: Market Perspective: Covering timely analysis of technology, transformation, and trade
- Cloud Infrastructure Vendor Shares: Market Share
- Nordic Enterprise Application Forecast: Market Forecast
- Nordic Services Forecast: Market Forecast.
- Nordic Services Vendor Market Size and Vendor Shares: Market Share
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the market size of the Nordic digital markets (Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden) for services and technologies?
- What deals are up for renewal in Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden — and who is winning and why?
- How will the competitive landscape in the Nordic digital markets change in the coming five years?
- How will buyers behave in the adoption of new technologies?
- How will the future workforce evolve in terms of mobility, collaboration, and communication, and how can the Nordic organization develop into new ways of working?
Accenture plc, Advania AB, Amazon Web Services Inc., Atea ASA, Atos SE, Bouvet ASA, CGI Group Inc., Calix Inc., Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc., Deloitte LLP, Diebold Inc., Digia Plc, EG A/S, Ework Group AB, Fujitsu Limited, Google LLC, HCL Technologies Limited, IBM, Infor Inc., Itadel AS, KMD A/S, Microsoft Corporation, Netcompany Group A/S, OpusCapita Group Oy, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, Salesforce.com, Inc., SimCorp A/S, SkillSoft Corp., TDC A/S, TalentSoft SA, Tele2 AB, TeleComputing ASA, Telenor ASA, Telia Company AB, Tietoevry Oyj, Unit4 NV, Visma AS, Visolit AS, Workday, Inc.
Meet the Experts
Research Director, IDC Nordic