Security ServicesView 2022: Standard helps IT companies' demand-side trends in the procurement of security services to help prioritize their security services investments, value proposition messages, delivery mechanisms, and partnerships in the market.
Security ServicesView 2022: Standard
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Overall adoption of security services by service segment (consulting, implementation, managed services)
- Market drivers/inhibitors for security professional and managed services
- Adoption of as-a-service models
- Evolving consumption models for security services
- Security risk and compliance
- Cloud security
- Purchase criteria for security services
- Digital trust
- Selection criteria for security services providers
- Securty professional services (consulting, integration)
- Managed security services by type
- Managed detection and response
- Incident response
- IoT security
- Security staffing trends
- Executive Summary: This Summary Provides In-Depth Analysis of the Survey Results at a Worldwide Level, Which Will Include Strategic Messages, Key Highlights, Implications, and Essential Guidance in Security Services.
- Survey Findings: This Presentation Provides a Summary of the Results in the Form of Charts and Figures for Each Survey Question for Easy Viewing (Worldwide Only).
- Banner Books: These Banner Books Provide the Data Results of This Study Across Different Segment Views (e.g., Firm Size and Industry Segment) (Worldwide Only).
- Webinar: IDC Provides a Webinar as an Interactive Session to Review and Discuss the Results of This Study.
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- What are IT buyers thinking, planning, and investing in security services?
- What are the major drivers of and inhibitors for adoption of various security services?
- How will spending on security services be allocated by the various deployment models?
- How will security services intersect with other technologies?
- What are the spending priorites for security services change by size of company?
- How are companies incorporating security concerns into the cloud migration strategies?
AT&T Inc., Accenture plc, BT Group plc, Booz Allen Hamilton Inc., Capgemini Services SAS, Cisco Systems Inc., CrowdStrike, Inc., DXC Technology Co., Deloitte LLP, Ernst & Young Global Limited, FireEye, Inc., Google LLC, IBM, KPMG International, Lumen Technologies, Microsoft Corporation, NTT, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Symantec Corporation, Verizon Communications, Inc.