IDC's European Print Vendor Transformation Strategies research program addresses the needs of European print market players as they leverage transformative technologies to develop new and adjacent market opportunities, such as security, IT, and/or cloud services. By leveraging IDC's broad technology coverage, this provides a single IDC research program to market players — including printer/MFP vendors, channel players, and managed service providers — as they explore a new set of business opportunities.
European Print Vendor Transformation Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Pace of technology adoption, impact, and development
- Evolving end-user attitudes
- Print/IT infrastructure support and IT services development
- Security solutions development
- Vendor transformation strategies
- AI and RPA’s role in scanning and workflow
- Enterprise vs. SMB supplier selection insight
- Technology's role in workflow automation
- Competitive IT services strategies and market outlook
- Partner ecosystem development
- Security services market developments
- Competitive analysis of transformational acquisitions
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How are competitors transforming to meet new workplace demands? What is best practice?
- How are print market players moving into adjacent technology segments?
- How is customer engagement changing and what impact does this have on pricing models?
- What is the addressable SMB market?
- Which industries provide the best opportunities?
- What benefits can cloud, mobile, IoT, AI, and data analytics provide in terms of customer value beyond improved operational efficiency?
ABBYY Solutions Ltd., Amazon Web Services Inc., Atos SE, Automation Anywhere, Inc., Canon Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Google LLC, HCL Technologies Limited, HP Inc., Hyland Software, Inc., Infosys Limited, KYOCERA Corporation, Kofax Inc., Konica Minolta Holdings, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Ricoh Company, Ltd., SYNNEX Corp., Sharp Corporation, T-Systems International GmbH, Tech Data Corporation, Toshiba Corporation, UiPath Inc., Wipro Limited, Xerox Corporation