IDC's European Print Vendor Transformation Strategies research program addresses the needs of European print market players as they leverage transformative technologies to develop new and adjacent market opportunities e.g., security, IT and/or cloud services. By leveraging IDC's broad technology coverage, this provides a single IDC research program to market players - including printer/MFP vendors, channel players and managed service providers – as they explore a new set of business opportunities.
European Print Vendor Transformation Strategies
Markets and Subjects Analyzed
- Cloud and mobile technology adoption, impact and development
- End-user attitudes/adoption
- Print/IT infrastructure and IoT
- Print and document security solutions development
- Transformation strategies
- Intelligent technology's role in scanning and workflow
- Enterprise vs SMB evolving provider selection criteria
- Technology's role in workflow automation
- Competitive IT services strategies and market outlook
- Print security market developments
- Competitive analysis of transformational acquisitions
In addition to the insight provided in this service, IDC may conduct research on specific topics or emerging market segments via research offerings that require additional IDC funding and client investment.
Key Questions Answered
- How are competitors transforming to meet new workplace demands? What is best practice?
- How are adjacent services being profitably integrated into longstanding product/services lines?
- How is customer engagement changing and what impact does this have on pricing models?
- What is the addressable SMB market? Which industries provide the best opportunities?
- What can cloud, mobile, IoT, data analytics technologies provide in terms of operational efficiency and customer value?
Amazon Web Services Inc., Atos SE, Automation Anywhere, Inc., Canon Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Google LLC, HCL Technologies Limited, HP Inc., Hyland Software, Inc., Infosys Limited, KYOCERA Corporation, Kofax Inc., Konica Minolta Holdings, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Ricoh Company, Ltd., SYNNEX Corp., Sharp Corporation, T-Systems International GmbH, Tech Data Corporation, Toshiba Corporation, UiPath Inc., Wipro Limited, Xerox Corporation